DnB John Miszt - 305am (Minimal...my 1st homemade 'amen')

Man Soundcloud has a real problem with hats lol! Those hats in the intro proper sound like they're clipping. I know they're not cos your productions are always spot on!

Nice drum pattern, wouldnt class it as an amen, but nice none the less.... good vocal edits too, really subtle but they work well. Needs something a little more tho I think, nothing much, maybe just a few drum rolls here and there to keep it from going stale.

Man Soundcloud has a real problem with hats lol! Those hats in the intro proper sound like they're clipping. I know they're not cos your productions are always spot on!

Nice drum pattern, wouldnt class it as an amen, but nice none the less.... good vocal edits too, really subtle but they work well. Needs something a little more tho I think, nothing much, maybe just a few drum rolls here and there to keep it from going stale.

thats mp3 compression for ya! :-/

cheers man! yep still workin on the twiddly bits!

Good job on the drum pattern, it's quite different but it still just flows smooth. Sounds good overall as usual. When I listened the other day for the first time I thought that vocal was popping up a bit much but I didn't notice it so much this time.

thanks guys!

yeah i've tweeked the mixdown a bit since subprime, doing last edits today to finish off :)

Not rly an amen but still tight as fuck, that kick is banging, also loving the occasional bleeps

first up, big love for the feedback and support from you lot, been workin my arse off over the last 3 years n i got 60 tracks in my live set now! :D This tune has had some great support and reactions so alongside a couple of others it is goin out on Vinyl soon! :rave:

I'm gona give away a copy over on my http://facebook.com/johnmiszt.dj before the official release date, so head on over n hit like if u fancy ur chances off gettin ur hands on one! I'll be doing this for all my vinyl releases (4 scheduled this year including an LP!), so hit me up! and thanks again. bigup dnbforum production forums!

c1qc8y6k7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom