John B - Vampire Eyes

Dunnit sound like Fresh a bit?

Tramen, Amen, Soul Beat, Steppa breaks and more + Reece and Subs + short spooky vox clip. Can see why Bailey is rinsing it - right up his alley.

Re: Re: John B - Vampire Eyes

Now this is the sickness, John B comes in check yet again!!!!! :slayer:

@howmanyskins
hm. quite funny, really. but if you want to compromise, there are certain rules you have to regard. first of all, YOU are to improve your command of the english language in order to be able to communicate with me in an adequate way. for instance, 'ott' is a rather odd way to express odd, if you know what i mean. but of course, you used this verbalisation purposefully. secondly, you have to quit thinking that self-centered. if i pay tribute to john b's tune by saying 'rockz0rs' (by the way, i used this spelling to emphasize the implicated message), i am not directly addressing every person named 'howmanyskins'. there is no
automatism, my sweetheart. though you show ability to ask rhetorical questions combined with nice but simple-minded, rather silly philosophical ideas, i do not want you to address me anymore. but if you keep trying to compose your opus magnum, separating the grain from the husk, finding your truth of life in this forum, then please try to verbalise your thoughts in a more concrete way, so that everyone is able to comprehend what is going on in your brains. to be precise: first think, then write. thank you. your little girl geniuz.

cool abbreviation. a bit ott maybe. but i think that my friend has been inspired by the german word 'fischotter'. that's more likely for 'otter' tend to have the same philosophical approaches. albeit, the tune is not over the top at all.

achja, kommt mal nach norddeutschland, damit ich euch feigen, verfickten kröten mal ordentlich die fresse polieren kann. ihr wichser, verreckt doch! ich drück euch.

I can't wait till this one is released. I will definitely own a copy. Fresh is dropping this tune right now. :antitank:

John B, such a versatile producer, siiiiiiiiiick, i still can't get over his "Hey Mickey" and "Whoomp There It Is" dubs that i heard him drop here in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom