Joe Ford Mission EP :-/

I went to uni with the guy. He always seemed to be in to his dubstep but nerofunk was the main inspiration as far as I remember, so I suspect that's where he will head back to.

I think his sound is a bit too clean, but he has made some pretty decent stuff. This being a personal favourite, I think it's top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what you're saying with the "clean" bit, his production is very tidy, but I have to say personally I don't like the New ep. I am a DnB Guy and for there not to be any on the ep I am quite saddened by this as I his tunes are usually worth the wait.

Unless there us dnb on there and I did not preview properly????

Behemoth/City 17 is the one, imo the best single to come out on Bad Taste ever. Serious tunage. Not much into his neuro-hop stuff really, I can appreciate the quality, but not feeling the vibe too much.

Last edited:
Behemoth/City 17 is one imo the best single to come out on Bad Taste ever. Serious tunage. Not much into his neuro-hop stuff really, I can appreciate the quality, but not feeling the vibe too much.

My thoughts exactly.. He set the bar a bit too high with Behemoth though. Can't see him ever topping that.

dunno about the ep, but I though that instrument track from friction's fabriclive was pretty sick

also saying behemoth/17 city was the best release on bad taste is ridiculous, batbots/manifold and blockfield/boogie take that crown without a doubt ! (was a really good single though)

i really like it, though i agree he needs to release more dnb - and i have a very strong feeling there is lots of exciting dnb from him on it's way in due time ;)

Back
Top Bottom