Joe Ford is a knob, apparently

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
25de6b8c04.png

9cbf600d85.png

OP https://www.facebook.com/frequentau...41828.457440751009085/753580264728464/?type=1

Fuuuck. I wonder how many times this has happened to other artists and who was involved. We obviously won't get the full story but that's so disappointing.

How is this evidence that he's a knob?

There are loads of possible reasons why this track didn't come out as it was. It's not a clear case of someone being pushed around.

Even if it did come out this guy would be just as upset when he realises that it takes a hell of a lot more than having your name dropped on a single track to launch a career in music.

im sorry, but i believe i fucked around and done did it last night. i just know im a good deal more stupider today than i was yesterday. aaaaaah.. eeeeeehmm,,, qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq=eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-------------------====-=--=-==============================-------------------------

would someone give me a quick summary. whos who. where do i know them from. is there music somewhere to listen to. aor;y tremote ejsssss

im sorry, but i believe i fucked around and done did it last night. i just know im a good deal more stupider today than i was yesterday. aaaaaah.. eeeeeehmm,,, qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq=eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-------------------====-=--=-==============================-------------------------

would someone give me a quick summary. whos who. where do i know them from. is there music somewhere to listen to. aor;y tremote ejsssss

Don't know who Frequent is. Joe Ford is a relatively new artist on Shogun:

Last edited by a moderator:
when dissatisfied with your record lebals conduct study and follow the quite nrankly legendary shenanigans of scartridge when he lost patience waiting for his tune to drop on freak. took too long, so he took to DOA wrote angry post and leaked the everything, i think he even handed out samples when asked in the thread.

pretty strong reaction, to something i think everyone has noticed as an industry standard by now. a tune picked up by a label somewhere, there is much celebration and good vibes for a while, and then your tune never comes out. this is called "music industry bullshit" and it happens to the best of us. but thats also why scartridge is legendary

pretty strong reaction, to something i think everyone has noticed as an industry standard by now. a tune picked up by a label somewhere, there is much celebration and good vibes for a while, and then your tune never comes out. this is called "music industry bullshit" and it happens to the best of us. but thats also why scartridge is legendary

Do please don't remind me on my past and only experience at getting tracks signed :(

well just cos friction bashed me off in the toilets once doesn't mean we're boyfriends

get over it and make better music.

Back
Top Bottom