JoCa - Signal

it needs some overal cleanyness...
the drums could sound a bit punchier, your lead (the wobbly thing) also (maybe try less distortion?), lower the sub a bit in bass, just a bit.
personally I would go with different drums, i dont know why.. but that's very personal

but the layout, and the melodies are nice!

something that i notice, you have a percussion bit, some kind of woodblock, rimshot thingy,.. they are to loud.. and it looks like they are panned to much..

Cool tune, I particularly like the melody that comes in around the 1 minute mark. I would say that it needs some EQ work to bring out the drums. Like make a dip in the bassline where the snare hits, stuff like that!

Ahhh thanks, yeah EQing is something i need to get better at, i find it quite difficult due to my lack of equipment! but i'll definitely work on it, thanks!

lotsa nice ideas mate, arrangement is good aswell! id agree with the need for some tinckering to be done on the drums. for the sort of driving bassline you got going on, might be better to get some more cymbals/ hi hats involved aswell. its nice though

Back
Top Bottom