@ Joanna h

upload_2016-7-7_9-8-20.png
Hi @Joanna h , we're all a bit worried about you, we are concerned with your erratic posts & just want to check you are ok?

We offer a varied network of emotional & physical support networks & systems here at dnbforum.

Have you been hitting the old ketty ket too hard? Be honest...

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
hahahaha yes piss dave on movements, chirpsing ALL the gash!

and trying to bring up K, pffft, you sly dog, you know wonky sex is the best thing since the triple bum drop was invented

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I maybe as paranoid as a blind badger but I was pretty sure this one was a TRAP. 40+ Essex bird that likes Metalheadz seemed too bait for me.
Pop some lippy on and own up, messages all around town about Essex. You or dannyboy i reckon, pwopa essex nawty

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
@Dannyboy93 ah ok word brah chill def cool rad. or not, im not sure, what are we doing?

and what does this thread do anyway. since they grassed me up at work i cant follow whats going on here anymore, i have to sporadically stick my head in a window, shout expletives and empty threats and then run off into the wilderness. rinse & repeat. confusing, to say the least

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
@Dannyboy93 ah ok word brah chill def cool rad. or not, im not sure, what are we doing?

and what does this thread do anyway. since they grassed me up at work i cant follow whats going on here anymore, i have to sporadically stick my head in a window, shout expletives and empty threats and then run off into the wilderness. rinse & repeat. confusing, to say the least
basically piss dave is chirpsing Essex gash, your trying something and got an achievement for it, I'm here spectating and watching the whole thing unfold cause I DON'T GET GRASSED ON!!!!

LEAVE SNITCHES IN DITCHES AND IF THEY TRY AND CLIMB OUT SMOKE DEM BITCHES NI%%%%%%A! remember that karl, if you don't remember anything else, remember that!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
YEAH SNITCHES GET STITCHES MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck those pussies Karl, what the fuck have you become?

Take GHB & tell everybody about the time you climbed the Tower Of Pisa using a lasso made out of the entrails of Madeline McCann's eyes & your own sense of self hatred.

Cunts.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mmmmmmmm those are all good ideas, granted, but every time I go on a GHB spree things go oh so very wrong for me, in the end. not at first, im king for a couple of days, but on the third day I usually wig out and beat someone I love to a pulp and dump their body in the river then wonder why theyre not in the bed next morning and swear to do it again the minute I see someone that looks even remotely similar that fkingt whtreiow345R@#$R%

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:lol:

Man when Karen last came to the UK & we all went out in London, she told me the story of your last GHB escapade & I was fucking wetting myself...