Joakim - Tears

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Been a bit out of touch with the dnb scene at the minute but was having a little browse earlier and found this, really into this, sounds so full if that makes sense. Who is he/they? I tried searching but failed

Last edited by a moderator:
hey lads,

just found this page thru one of my mates!

thanks a lot its well apreciated! :)
cheers lee as well!

good vibez

joakuim

hey lads,

cheers lee as well!

good vibez

joakuim

As I said in the releases section this is the release of the year for me. Hats off to you mate. Banging piece of wax. It's a shame that the jungley digital bonus track on this release didn't make it on to the vinyl too. What's next as far as releases go mate? Looking forward to the next release

i know him personally, a good mate of mine went to music college with him (point blank). Hes from France and hes a student over here at that music college. Hes got some fucking sick tunes

He used to live with a mate of mine who went to music college with him. He sent me a couple of dubplates a while back and I loved them

Bought this the other week for Tears, but found myself playing JoJoe (colab by him & another Joe) - Fourth Floor more.
Both sides are quality & reach for them pretty much every mix, when I'm playing a deep / rolling mix. Looking forward to seeing whats in the pipelines

Massive massive tune. Didnt know it had been pressed to vinyl.

*rounds up all pennies from jars & such*

:2thumbs: looking forward to seeing more of your output Joakim!

hey lads,

cheers lee as well!

good vibez

joakuim

No worries mate, I haven't looked at new releases in ages, was going through clicking on most things I don't know but was getting bored, I almost didn't listen! Was glad I did though, also shocked not to see a thread already on here.

You got soundcloud or fb?

Keep up the good work dude (y)

well thats not the link that spelled it wrong, thats the label dude...

dont really mind to be honest, im just really happy to have it on wax, and the boss of alignment is a well safe dude! but well it will have been great if it could direct people to my soundcloud rather than the one of couple of house producers lol

nevermind.. its all 'bout the music anyway :)

peace man

Ah man that sucks a little bit, people may find it hard to find more tracks by you, I know I did lol

But nonetheless that shit is on wax :)

Back
Top Bottom