Clima - No Matter What
Mantra - Ursa Minor
Kid Drama feat Skeptical - Luv
BOOT - Mental Barrier
FLXK1 & DB1 - B1
Clearlight & Owl - Lagoon Dub
Owneath - Overload
Red Army & Homemade Weapons - Colony
PRTCL - Surface Noise (Drum Machine VIP)
Displaced Paranormals & Tom Small - Synchronize
Commix - Generation
June Miller - The Killing Tree
Fade - Nebula (Acid Lab Remix)
Psyek - Atarax
Tom Small - Falling Walls
Spirit - Interstate
Eveson - Numbers

Last edited:
Maloney with the HEAT.

Mantra - Ursa Minor is a cracking tune, how did I miss this? Few more tracks I need to grab too, Eveson - Numbers, for one.

Haha shit, just realised I made a horrific fuck up in the second half

Just heard it. Mang I do shit like that all the time. It's like u block out that it ever happened. I recorded a mix and sent it to somebody on here thinking I killed it then listened to it the next day and realized I damn near clanged a double drop like three mixes in a and had to swiftly delete ha ha.

Just heard it. Mang I do shit like that all the time. It's like u block out that it ever happened. I recorded a mix and sent it to somebody on here thinking I killed it then listened to it the next day and realized I damn near clanged a double drop like three mixes in a and had to swiftly delete ha ha.

Redone it, was playing on my mind something crazy

Good stuff, some tunes I'd never even heard of, most notably BOOT - Mental Barrier

Entropy --> No Matter --> Ursa Minor (tune!) --> Luv was a good section.

Whole section from Mental Barrier up to but not including Colony was seamless, really haven't paid much attention to Owl, Clearlight, DYL and all those making really minimal industrial 170

Some quality mixes as well, part due to me not knowing the tunes, but also some wicked blends,Generation --> The Killing Tree worked well, and Interstate --> Numbers surprisingly sounded well together, which btw is a great tune to end a mix with (y)

Last edited:
listened to this twice. There were some parts that were really good and some parts that were good. The parts that were good were always followed by parts that were really good so that was one of my favorite parts. Also the parts that were really good were like really really good and made up for where the parts were good were lacking.

Honestly the mix was swish JMZ. Loved hearing Entropy again and the TL was solid mang. Some really nice digging on some of the tunes in here. You always do a really good job on the drums in your mixes with layering or contrast.....it is respected my dude!

Also loving the new sig!

This was absolutely amazing, Maloney! I had a hard time getting around to it but man am I glad I did. The vibe on this was just so large. Absolutely stunning track selection, nearly all of them ones that I am not entirely familiar with. It's a side of drum and bass that is totally massive but I rarely find myself in the mood for. That's what makes this selection so great. From the first track you get sucked in, and the tracks themselves transitioned so well that there was never any jarring. Take that
FLXK1 and DB1 tune. I would never, ever catch myself just listening to it solo, but in the mix it just exploded out and took me by storm. The EQ was, and I'm not saying this lightly, perfect. Take the mix from Ursa Minor -> Luv. As Luv was poking through, I could think of like ten different ways that a DJ could fuck with the levels and it would sound off, but you did it the exact single correct way and I was blown away. Truly tremendous skill and intuition. That trend of just immaculate transitions continued throughout the rest of it. My ONLY original complaint was that Owneath tune, as it sounded like the levels were off when I gave it a listen and it took me out of the vibe. I thought it was your mixing, since the gain seemed too high, but after investigating I think that's just the track and how it was mastered / mixed down.

I'm not joking when I say that thus far, this is my vote for Member Mix of 2016. Out-bloody-standing.

This was absolutely amazing, Maloney! I had a hard time getting around to it but man am I glad I did. The vibe on this was just so large. Absolutely stunning track selection, nearly all of them ones that I am not entirely familiar with. It's a side of drum and bass that is totally massive but I rarely find myself in the mood for. That's what makes this selection so great. From the first track you get sucked in, and the tracks themselves transitioned so well that there was never any jarring. Take that
FLXK1 and DB1 tune. I would never, ever catch myself just listening to it solo, but in the mix it just exploded out and took me by storm. The EQ was, and I'm not saying this lightly, perfect. Take the mix from Ursa Minor -> Luv. As Luv was poking through, I could think of like ten different ways that a DJ could fuck with the levels and it would sound off, but you did it the exact single correct way and I was blown away. Truly tremendous skill and intuition. That trend of just immaculate transitions continued throughout the rest of it. My ONLY original complaint was that Owneath tune, as it sounded like the levels were off when I gave it a listen and it took me out of the vibe. I thought it was your mixing, since the gain seemed too high, but after investigating I think that's just the track and how it was mastered / mixed down.

I'm not joking when I say that thus far, this is my vote for Member Mix of 2016. Out-bloody-standing.

Oh shit. Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom