JLS taking turn towards dubstep...

Dubstep is listened to by mainly the same type of people that listen to JLS.

It's not underground anymore in the slightest.

Gets played in cheesy nightclubs b2b black eyed peas and so forth.

depends what dubstep you listen to, go to a cheesy club and ask the dj if he knows who: Loefah, Mala, Kryptic Minds, Martyn etc... are I guarentee he can name more dnb/hip hop artists than he can dubstep artists.

What's your point?

I wasn't having a pop at dejavustep, just pointing out that it's not underground anymore.

Some artists obviously still are, but the genre as a whole isn't.

So it isn't really suprising the JLS are jumping on the bandwagon.

thats like me saying "well your from wales so you must shag sheep"

What's your point?

I wasn't having a pop at dejavustep, just pointing out that it's not underground anymore.

Some artists obviously still are, but the genre as a whole isn't.

So it isn't really suprising the JLS are jumping on the bandwagon.

You said dubstep is mainly listened to by people who listen to JLS, which is bollocks.

thats like me saying "well your from wales so you must shag sheep"

No it's not.

Most people I hear listening to dubstep are 15-17 year old on the bus or outside a shop listening to it with zero bass.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

You said dubstep is mainly listened to by people who listen to JLS, which is bollocks.

The same type of people, yes.

Obviously there's loads of people like yourself, but there's plenty of people who listen to it just to be "cool" yet have no understanding of it and most of the time listen to it on something that has no bass.

No it's not.

Most people I hear listening to dubstep are 15-17 year old on the bus or outside a shop listening to it with zero bass.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

The same type of people, yes.

Obviously there's loads of people like yourself, but there's plenty of people who listen to it just to be "cool" yet have no understanding of it and most of the time listen to it on something that has no bass.

There are plenty of people if not more that listen 2 DnB too be "cool" i know people like that from where i live not just dubstep

i have to agree with borf on this one. as far as dubstep goes, it really isnt underground anymore. there may be the few artists who keep it underground but the genre as a whole is just the new pop music tbh.
im only speaking as an observer though as i havent really been too into the whole dubstep thing so just going by what i hear on kiss & capital and on those stupid shitty music channels my gf watches.

Back
Top Bottom