JLS taking turn towards dubstep...

I heard Diva Fever & Wagner are doing a tune with Benga about the adventures of his Gunfinger.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

You said dubstep is mainly listened to by people who listen to JLS, which is bollocks.

It is and it isn't bollocks, people who like the truly underground dubstep will say what all those kiddies are listening to isn't real dubstep but the genre as a whole IMO is now represented by mustache wearing people who are only after the dirtiest wobbles which is sad because there is so much more to dubstep than wobble.

None of my mates are really into any kind of EDM but they all like dubstep but when I play them a Phaeleh mix none of them like it, all that says to me is they don't know decent dubstep.

Last edited:
rusko=no
jls=no

original dubstep where there was dub! loefah!! mala! mann back to the days of badman biznez, now its as someone said earlier, people playing it outside a bustop on their phone...how sad...i cant imagine anyone listening to this on their phone at a bus stop ACTUAL DUBSTEP!

i have to agree with borf on this one. as far as dubstep goes, it really isnt underground anymore. there may be the few artists who keep it underground but the genre as a whole is just the new pop music tbh.
im only speaking as an observer though as i havent really been too into the whole dubstep thing so just going by what i hear on kiss & capital and on those stupid shitty music channels my gf watches.

agree with freek and borf tbf, like freek though i am merely an observer!

It is and it isn't bollocks, people who like the truly underground dubstep will say what all those kiddies are listening to isn't real dubstep but the genre as a whole IMO is now represented by mustache wearing people who are only after the dirtiest wobbles which is sad because there is so much more to dubstep than wobble.

None of my mates are really into any kind of EDM but they all like dubstep but when I play them a Phaeleh mix none of them like it, all that says to me is they don't know decent dubstep.

I know there are alot of people that just listen to the wobble shite and like it to be cool but the majority of dubstep listeners prefer the stuff with substance.

Beats fucking you mum's battered wizard sleeve.

It looks like a shrimp omlette gone wrong down there.

sheep.jpg

The same thing happened to DnB 10 years ago. The music industry raped the shit out of it to make a quick buck then shat it out like yesterday's curry. It went back into the underground again and started to thrive once more.

I predict this very thing will happen to Dubstep.

The same thing happened to DnB 10 years ago. The music industry raped the shit out of it to make a quick buck then shat it out like yesterday's curry. It went back into the underground again and started to thrive once more.

I predict this very thing will happen to Dubstep.

what do you mean ten years ago? what about subfoucs/pendulum/chasing status like 3 years ago?

what do you mean ten years ago? what about subfoucs/pendulum/chasing status like 3 years ago?

yeah its going through the same process again, history has a habbit of repeating its self.

Dnb will more than like crawl back underground for a few years then the next big commercial names will drag it back out.

Back
Top Bottom