jibo

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Jibo is the world’s first family robot, designed to be helpful in all sorts of situations. The 11 inches, 6 pounds robot can swivel a large head containing a screen, video cameras and microphones around and connects via Wi-Fi. It can recognise different family members and learn their likes and dislikes. Jibo will be hitting the shelves towards the end of the year for $499. Parenting just got a whole lot easier! Could a robot become part of your family?

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
does it know how to stop a profused bleeding when you were six years old, channel 2 on, watching batman from the 60s, and she was slipping in her own blood trying to get up.

but now shes dead. isnt she, big man. in fact, i think shes was dead to begin with

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Begs the follow up question, doesn't it. Good enough for what?

And the answer is yes, dagz.

It is.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
a robot that steals loose fruit, left foot shoes and empty batteries. do we really need robots to do the "being pointless" for us, i thought their whole purpose was to take over all manual labour, so we had time to be more pointless, you cant assign that task to them too, that would render humans obsolete