Shit thats gonna be huge. He is one of the best hip hop artists imo

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I hope he sticks to his first two albums both classics

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
I would be all over this if Andy wasn't coming up to Leeds to do a 3 hour set the night b4. Looks like a sick night, Jeru is heavy! YA PLAYIN' YASELF!!

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dunno about Ghostface I just looked and his name has been removed

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah big tune the thing is would he have been as good if he didnt have Premos beats.

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
ghostface was on the line up and no they taken him off and put sway in.. sways ok but no ghostface wu tang 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
ghostface was on the line up and no they taken him off and put sway in.. sways ok but no ghostface wu tang 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sway is rubbish...... thats like taking meat out of a burger and replacing it with a brussel sprout

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Yeah big tune the thing is would he have been as good if he didnt have Premos beats.
thats exactly the conversation i had with him when i met him. how premo said those exact words in an interview, and Jeru was pisssed.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Are you insane. Sway is fucking awful. You like Wu Tang but you wouldn't want to see Ghostface do a solo ting? They don't hold hands everywhere they go. :)