JEEPERS AND PROPER TINGS

Not bad, i think the drums are good and good ideas with the bass, feel the bass could be heavier and a bit louder on the drop of both but thats IMO, still very good how long u been doing it for?

Proper tings is well done but not my thing.
Jeepers intro is epic, just listening to it now. Very dramatic...
Ahhh. just dropped, not my thing but prefer it to proper tings. Ur obviously good at wat ur doin its just not my cup o tea. Really liked the intro to jeepers tho. keep it up.

Not bad, i think the drums are good and good ideas with the bass, feel the bass could be heavier and a bit louder on the drop of both but thats IMO, still very good how long u been doing it for?

heya fella, thanks for taking the time to listen and to leave a comment :)

yeh i think your right about the bass!! This was our 3rd mixdown of both tunes, the sub in proper tings is so low in the frequency range that it doesnt really get picked up by normal house speakers (on a proper beefy system like a kitted out car or a club system man it rumbles and hits ya chest bigtime), but overall like you say it needs to beefed up and pushed into a higher frequency range so that it can be picked up by all sytems. we are going to take on board what you said and sort that out. it will then hopefully sound a lot hevier and weighty.

We have been on the production since late 2004, we still have so much to learn tho and always learning to strive forward and learn new things, thats why people leaving comments is a great help for us and for everyone else who views

so many thanks and respect

Bass-Maniacs :D

Back
Top Bottom