jeeeeesus. hardware vs. valve!

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
For five years RENEGADE HARDWARE has stalked its prey around the dark underground of WC1. Supplying swathes of sub-bass and killer tech-step breaks to thousands upon thousands of die hard followers. HARDWARE brought the now leaders of the D&B scene together and is renowned for breaking new, now classic, faces time and time again - RENEGADE HARDWARE has at last broken out of its legendary home and is growling its way towards a new battle ground for a one off party to end all parties.
The heads that know have seen RENEGADE HARDWARE tear the night to pieces many times, building up a reputation as being the place to be for the freshest beats, and the best parties.
Now, for the first time ever, RENEGADE HARDWARE heaves its massive genre defining sound to plush new “super-club”, THE CORONET. Backed up by the intense power of the VALVE SOUND SYSTEM. Surrounded by £2.5 million worth of new venue, and with a killer line-up, RENEGADE HARDWARE looks set to raise the standards once again.
Be there for an all-out Drum & Bass assault. The likes of which you will find nowhere else in London. Actually, hell, you won’t find a night like this anywhere in the world.…
…Be there for…

GOLDIE

DILLINJA AND LEMON D

ANDY C

BAD COMPANY

KEATON

DYLAN + TECH ITCH

LOXY + INK

FRICTION

TRACE

GQ, 2SHY, VERSE, AD, RHYMETYME, RAGE AND SP.

Check out www.tovmusic.com for all the latest Renegade Hardware promos and merchandise

the coronet is supposed to amazing, old cinema! this must be a lineup to end all lineups. i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait :gun:

WHEN IS THIS MOTHER-HUBBARD HAPPENIN’?

I NEED TO BE THERE!!!! an i cant find any more info on the website!!

has anyone heard Goldie play out in the last few months?
hearing Andy c on the Valve is what ive been waiting for.

looks like a trip to london in the pipeline then :thumbsup:

Saw Goldie at Metalheadz on Sunday - played some wicked tunes :thumbsup:

DJ lineup for this looks wicked but I'm not sure the Valve soundsystem works well in large venues, it sounded utterly crap at the TOV post carnival thing at Brixton Academy. Sounds much better in a small venue like Mass IMO.

this one's gonna be dutty. can't wait to hear dylan/ loxy/ ink/ tech itch on the valve. the bass produced during these sets is gonna like a smack round the face. HEAVY!!!

PS i saw goldie a couple of months back and he was pretty good (terminator remix was played!). he should bring with him all the new metalheadz dubs (including Star hopefully- can't get enough of this tune).

Originally posted by V Matt
Saw Goldie at Metalheadz on Sunday - played some wicked tunes :thumbsup:

DJ lineup for this looks wicked but I'm not sure the Valve soundsystem works well in large venues, it sounded utterly crap at the TOV post carnival thing at Brixton Academy. Sounds much better in a small venue like Mass IMO.

You wot!?! At Gatecrasher SSS last year, the Valve soundsystem sounded fucking AWESOME! We had just got into the site and were trying to find out where the DnB tent was, when we just heard this 'BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!' over in the corner of the site. Loud is good but the Valve soundsystem is killer!:slayer:

The Brixton Academy in infamous for it's shite acoustics though.

All Portsmouth Crew travelling...

I live 10 mins walk from The Coronet (and 20 mins walk from Mass in other direction!).

Let's sort summat out...

Myself, Triple M, and M-Code will be in attendance - Cant wait!

We should also be attending the TOV night at The End with Dieselboy and Pendulum - Bring it!

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

yes yes i really wanna be gwan ta dis!!
when is it ..the 28th?
sounds a little bit phat to me maybe ill ave ta frequent dis with tha boyz!!!

cant wait ,...any one gwan ta homelands?

Back
Top Bottom