JayPerspective - 100% Metalheadz

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist
Carrying on this 100% series with headz, a couple of razors edge bits in there as well

100% METALHEADZ

http://i.mixcloud.com/CB6l5G

Commix - Be True
Lenzman - Broken Dreams
Jubei - Alignment
Commix - Japanese Electronics
Data - Compassion
Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lynx Remix)
SpectraSoul - Guardian
Commix - Belleview (dBridge's Belle-Reviewed Remix)
John B - Up All Night
D Kay & Lee - Tuning VIP
Commix - Electric
Jubei - Patience VIP
dBridge - Cornered
Rido & Hybris - First Contact
Jubei feat. Flowdan - Say Nothin
dBridge - True Romance
Dillinja - The Angels Fell
Adam F - Metropolis
J Majik - Your Sound
Doc Scott - Unofficial Ghost
Digital - Down Under

http://dnbshare.com/download/100_Metalheadz_mp3.mp3.html

Last edited:
had a listen thru jimi and i was feeling it! especially from compassion to tuning VIP, it was probably my favorite section, really iked the double drop with all night as well.

Say nothin and true romance was a pretty jokes mix

and lastly i was feeling the very last mix with unoffical ghost, all in all big ups again jimi nice mix!!

looks top man, i download anything with unnoficial ghost it!

Nice one ! (y)

had a listen thru jimi and i was feeling it! especially from compassion to tuning VIP, it was probably my favorite section, really iked the double drop with all night as well.

Say nothin and true romance was a pretty jokes mix

and lastly i was feeling the very last mix with unoffical ghost, all in all big ups again jimi nice mix!!

Yes alex, cheers for the feedback!

yeah this looks wicked will leave some thoughts when i've listened

Cheers will get round to yours sometime today !

Oh man that looks so tasty. Especially that end bit of classics. Pon this immediately!

quality stuff mate, you went for some big mixes and it paid off. enjoyed the ending a lot, and why i had never heard japanese electronics before i don't know, blimey... great stuff. bring on the next instalment (y)

quality stuff mate, you went for some big mixes and it paid off. enjoyed the ending a lot, and why i had never heard japanese electronics before i don't know, blimey... great stuff. bring on the next instalment (y)

Nice one geez, I appreciate the appreciation (y)

I checked this the other day. Super serious selection, but then again its mentalheadz so thats a given. But yeah, like the Critical one well mixed and from once you get to Electric it just got silly (in a good way)

Inspiring me to do my own totally label or artist based mix. Big up though geez. Holla on the next one!

I checked this the other day. Super serious selection, but then again its mentalheadz so thats a given. But yeah, like the Critical one well mixed and from once you get to Electric it just got silly (in a good way)

Inspiring me to do my own totally label or artist based mix. Big up though geez. Holla on the next one!

Respec Wayne! Electric still does it for me on so so many levels, large up for checking man glad you enjoyed (y)

this is on my list of mixes to check...100% critical mix will be checked in a bit...

TL is raw but kinda expected with it being mainly headz tunes. Im on the metalheadz boat party for outlook this year so this will be some preparation business.

will come back with my two cents once I've had a listen.

this is on my list of mixes to check...100% critical mix will be checked in a bit...

TL is raw but kinda expected with it being mainly headz tunes. Im on the metalheadz boat party for outlook this year so this will be some preparation business.

will come back with my two cents once I've had a listen.

Mad jealousy right now...! maybe next year, but yeh cheers lemme know what ya think

Back
Top Bottom