Jaydan - 'The Driller Killer EP'

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
Taken from his fbook....

Jamie 'Jaydan' Cope : Jaydan - "The Driller Killer EP" on Ganja Records promos very very soon at the playaz store...keep your eyes peeled! :)

An actual date would have been better lol.....but still this is exciting news for you disc-jockeys out there........

If both Ghetto & Something For The Man Dem are both on it....I'd probs buy it for mates to play!....if they don't grab it 1st!!

Obvs Driller Killer, Shadows is going to be on there aswell..............

A: ‘The Driller Killer’
B: ‘Ghetto’
C: ‘Something For The Man Dem’
D: ‘The Shadows’

:not_worth:

If both Ghetto & Something For The Man Dem are both on it....I'd probs buy it for mates to play!....if they don't grab it 1st!!

I wish I had mates like you...will you be my friend?

driller killer, ghetto, something for the man dem, the shadows- really feeling all of em except something for the man dem

it sed on playaz website promos would be about in 2weeks time which was 2 weeks ago yesterday so any day now. aparently taxman's not doin the EP no more by the way hes sposed to be doin an album but it myt all be bullshit coz i also hurd he's releasing Bass Hertz bw/ Terminator X under his alias jonny cage. either way big things from playaz!

Last edited:

Yeah so errr, Luke ya know it's Christmas time soon pal ;) ...

Fucks sake lol!!!

It's sweet, only you, pablo, showdown, cotton, jimmy cizzle ahh bolloxxxx!!

Lol nah jokes man you can buy it for me in 10 years time for 2 bar in some brizzletolian record shop lol

Classic jungle jump up from the good old days of 2009 lol

it sed on playaz website promos would be about in 2weeks time which was 2 weeks ago yesterday so any day now. aparently taxman's not doin the EP no more by the way hes sposed to be doin an album but it myt all be bullshit coz i also hurd he's releasing Bass Hertz bw/ Terminator X under his alias jonny cage. either way big things from playaz!

i dont know about the ep but yeah bass hertz is coming out with terminator x under jonny cage

I spoke to taxman not to long ago and he said the track listing for the ep was still goin ahead, whether he's changed his mind since then i dunno. Said the tracklisting was Harrry's revege, drunk fool, look what u done and i cant remember the name of the other 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom