JAYDAN - THE 40HZ CREW

changed his drums at last

swear every jaydan tune of the past 5 years has the same drums lol

changed his drums at last

swear every jaydan tune of the past 5 years has the same drums lol

I swear your chatting out your poo pipe lol

same drums for the last 5 yrs my ass. Not being funny mate but there's a lot of other people guilty of this but I don't agree I'm one of them. Also name me another "Jump up" producer with a back catalogue as diverse as mine? The shadows' something for the mandem, original rudeboy, ganjaman Rmx, insatiable, back here, element...should i go on? Lol kind of kills your 5 yr drums theory right there mate as there all out in the last 3yrs alone.

Not on a beef thing, just annoys me when people make unjustified generalisations

Nah mean :)

I swear your chatting out your poo pipe lol

same drums for the last 5 yrs my ass. Not being funny mate but there's a lot of other people guilty of this but I don't agree I'm one of them. Also name me another "Jump up" producer with a back catalogue as diverse as mine? The shadows' something for the mandem, original rudeboy, ganjaman Rmx, insatiable, back here, element...should i go on? Lol kind of kills your 5 yr drums theory right there mate as there all out in the last 3yrs alone.

Not on a beef thing, just annoys me when people make unjustified generalisations

Nah mean :)
All good... I will never diss you again.

x

Back
Top Bottom