Majistrate And Nicole - Pussy Killa
??? - ???
??? - ???
Original Sin - DR Feel Good
Jaydan - ???
Taxman And Original Sin - 97 Style
??? - ???
??? - ???

Sayf geez n sayf joe 4the TL. I ain bitchin bt watch urself bruvva, dey crack dwn on raveology sets on ere. Peace.

I swear al d sets I've heard frm ths rave ain got NO mc's on it at all???!!!!!! I kno some of u fink dats gd fing, but obvs some of us (like me) don't. Such a big rave ther woz bare MC's ther tht cud compliment ths set beautifully! Seems a waste........Peace.

I swear al d sets I've heard frm ths rave ain got NO mc's on it at all???!!!!!! I kno some of u fink dats gd fing, but obvs some of us (like me) don't. Such a big rave ther woz bare MC's ther tht cud compliment ths set beautifully! Seems a waste........Peace.

did they teach you proper spelling at school? it took me 5 mins to understand that

There are most likely recordings of the sets with the MCs, since you can faintly hear them in the background of some of the mixes.

I enjoy both, personally. I'm in it for the drum and bass first and foremost, so not hearing an MC doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom