Jay Walkers' [S]Mash Up Da Place Dubstep/Breaks/Nu-Rave Mix Winning mix @ Trackitdown

Re: Jay Walkers' Mash Up Da Place Dubstep/Breaks/Nu-Rave Mix Winning mix @ Trackit

hope your all good jay

Re: Jay Walkers' Mash Up Da Place 30 Min Dubstep/Breaks/Nu-Rave Mix - Stream & DL

Just had an email from trackitdown, i won the comp with this mix, so will be headlining the 2nd room @ Lightbox, Vauxhall Saturday! braaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked news mate, congrats!!!

Re: Jay Walkers' Mash Up Da Place Dubstep/Breaks/Nu-Rave Mix Winning mix @ Trackit

Looks fucking sick mate, is that the remix of Alien Girl you played in the first dnbforum podcast? Coz I love that.

big up

EDIT: I should really read stuff first, obviously it aint as this one's a dubstep remix :D

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 ----------

This was quality man, beatmatching was tight and everything flowed smoothly, tunes mixed well together, teases were nice and the selection was top drawer. Sound quality was crisp too, oerall this is a top mix.

ez

Last edited:

Nice one dude, glad you enjoyed it, the dubstep remix of Alien Girl is available for DL on my soundcloud. www.soundcloud.com/jaywalkerpa

Looks fucking sick mate, is that the remix of Alien Girl you played in the first dnbforum podcast? Coz I love that.

big up

EDIT: I should really read stuff first, obviously it aint as this one's a dubstep remix :D

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 ----------

This was quality man, beatmatching was tight and everything flowed smoothly, tunes mixed well together, teases were nice and the selection was top drawer. Sound quality was crisp too, oerall this is a top mix.

ez

Nice mix, liked the intro lol

Any one know why I cant d/l this?

Click download on the soundcloud and nothing happens?!

You got a dnbshare linkage man?

Looks sick!

I don't like Chase & Status' dubstep that much, but I've definitely got to get me that Eastern Jam VIP.

Great mix btw!

Have you not heard Bits???

Mr Walker, you got any artwork for this as i think it may well be a keeper on the iPhone.

Nice one mate, cheers.

should be attached for you dude

Attachments

• JAYWALKERTL600PX..jpg
    JAYWALKERTL600PX..jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 28

Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom