Jay Walker's Dubstep Mix November 2008 ***with Tracklist***

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
This is my first dubstep mix, cant guarantee everyones gonna feel it, theres one or two little hiccups to the mix but im still new to this.

Featuring tunes from Culprate, Myself, Passive/Aggressive, Rusko, Caspa, The Others, Benny Page, Benga, Skream an a load of other producers I cant remember at the moment.

Gimme some feedback please, tell me if the mix is shit or not, and should I stick to dnb? :rinsed:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/934tdb

Piranha - The SubDivsion
Pandora's Box - Culprate
Swagger - Benny Page
Jahova - Rusko
Bed Bugz - The Others
Darkside of Life - Skream
Custard Chucker - Caspa & Rusko
Badman - Subscape
Whisper - Scandalous Unltd
Where My Money? - TC [Caspa RMX]
Tribal Basher - Caspa
Take That - Noah D
Put You Out - Mr Wobalz
The Terminator - Caspa
Japan Dub - Culprate
Big Headed Slags - Caspa
End of the World - Komaasmuk ?
Spongebob - Coki
??? - Culprate
Shut Up n' Sit Down - Jay Walker
Toddlers Nightmare - Culprate
Step Out - Benny Page
Egyptian Dub - Culprate
Stinky Chopper - Passive/Aggressive
Unknown Dub - Culprate
???
???

Last edited:
Re: Jay Walker's Dubstep Mix November 2008

Sick mate..

Im looking to get into mixing dubstep and pick up a nice collection of tunes..

How it all go for you mate? Was it fun changing to dubstep and mixing it? Does it make you change your style of mixing?

Big up yourself on this bruv

Sick mate..

Im looking to get into mixing dubstep and pick up a nice collection of tunes..

How it all go for you mate? Was it fun changing to dubstep and mixing it? Does it make you change your style of mixing?

Big up yourself on this bruv

It was fun once I got the swing of it, but I reckon it took me 3 separate sessions before I was confident to click record. I was hating it after my first session, its totally different from mixing dnb, an certain tunes just dont mix well together. I thought It would change my rapid mixing style, but listening back to the mix, its still quick an a few double drops too! lol

Ive told you how it was for me, You tell me how it sounds ;) :wave:

It was fun once I got the swing of it, but I reckon it took me 3 separate sessions before I was confident to click record. I was hating it after my first session, its totally different from mixing dnb, an certain tunes just dont mix well together. I thought It would change my rapid mixing style, but listening back to the mix, its still quick an a few double drops too! lol

Ive told you how it was for me, You tell me how it sounds ;) :wave:

Well i picked up Wheres my money dubstep mix 2day and it just does not want to have anything to do with my drum n bass lol!!

But once i get a decent amount of money i will start on a collection cos im still bang up for it.. Hated dubstep before i saw TC live dropping bare sick tunes!

On the d/l btw bruv

yeahh this set is sick bruv!!

Any chance of a tracklist? Got some wicked tunes i wouldnt mind purchasing to start off my collection ;)

Big up yourself..

downloading now mate. will let you know what i think of it. You haven't got a tracklist knocking about have you?

mate this is a sick mix i love it ive rinced it out 2 or 3 times and i really like it well done jay thanks for the upload

safe ......

Back
Top Bottom