JAY WALKER PRESENTS THE ALLEN & HEATH VCF DNB MIX VOL 2

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Had a mate round for a mix and managed to convince him to leave his tunes at mine, so thought id roll out a fresh new mix with his Sub Focus ep lol, fucked up the resonance of the VCFs for one mix (Jackdaw - Q-bit) - id advise turning it down a touch for that!:rinsed:

Let The Story Begin - Sub Focus
>>> Thunderball - Moving Fusion
Bacteria - Ed Rush & Optical [Pendulum RMX]
Block Control - Noisia
(?) - Break
Talk to Frank - Commix [Break RMX]
Vandals - Dirty Phonics
Leechcraft - Basher
Jackdaw - Q-bit [fucked up the resonance on the filter, turn volume down a bit! lol]
Hotness - Ram Trilogy feat. Dynamite MC
>>> Dont Be Silly - Original Sin
Traits - Break
Brunt - Mistabishi
24 Bronze Horse - Muffler
World of Hurt - Sub Focus
Trial of Seven's - Pendulum
Stoppit - Spor
Vapourise - Sub Focus
>>> Body Rock - Ram Trilogy
Killer Bee's - Usual Suspects [Dillinja RMX]
Bullet Time - BC [Spor RMX]
>>> The One - Mampi Swift
The Plague VIP - Hive & Keaton
>>> Titan - Moving Fusion
Artisan VIP - Lomax
Information Centre - Gappa G & Hyper Hypa [Bladerunner RMX
Its a Big up Thing - Roni Size [Utah Jazz RMX]
Babylon - Splash [Dillinja RMX]
Chopper - Ray Keith [Bladerunner RMX]
Jungle Step - Break
Girls Dem Want It - Londons Most Wanted [Serum VIP]
Nightflight - Shimon & Andy C
Positive Vibes - Jay Walker
>>> Renegade Snares - Omni Trio [Foul Play VIP]

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/ALLEN_HEATHVCFMIX002-JAYWALKER.mp3.html

nice t/l mate looks pretty good

Vapourise - Sub Focus

this is a good mix tunes go so well together. where have i heard this mix b4 lol

nice t/l mate looks pretty good

Vapourise - Sub Focus

this is a good mix tunes go so well together. where have i heard this mix b4 lol

cheers dude, kinda obvious these go together due to the triplet-factor, cant say ive heard it out before, but i havent been to a dnb rave for a fair few months now, id guess andy c/subfocus/fricton are/or have done it in the past tho.

will listen to this in work tomo, but out of interest how 'wild' do you have the filters set?

Just finished listening and loved the route the mix went, track selections that flow well like this obviously comes with experience (i'm still struggling)! Considering it was all done on filters it all sounded pretty good, nice one Jay!

Plus I aint heard Positive vibes in time, love that tune! Reminds me of the old days :)

Just finished listening and loved the route the mix went, track selections that flow well like this obviously comes with experience (i'm still struggling)! Considering it was all done on filters it all sounded pretty good, nice one Jay!

Plus I aint heard Positive vibes in time, love that tune! Reminds me of the old days :)

safe for the feedback bro, was kinda freestyling through the mix too, just knew i wanted a junglist flavour towards the end!

as for positive vibes, I only made it less than a month ago, does it remind you of something else then dude?

safe for the feedback bro, was kinda freestyling through the mix too, just knew i wanted a junglist flavour towards the end!

as for positive vibes, I only made it less than a month ago, does it remind you of something else then dude?

Huh, it must be that vocal sample then.. Can't for the life of me remember what tune its now and my decks aren't setup atm. I'll have think, but I've deffo heard that Postive Vibes vocal somewhere. Heist - Creeping Dub maybe

The Plague VIP - Hive & Keaton
Artisan VIP - Lomax

oh em gee you stole taht mix frum andy c

ANDY C IS SERIOUS BIZNEZZ

oh shit i best give it back before he notices. :rolleyes:

cant say i go around listening to every andy c mix to know exactly what he plays, that said - if i did, it was on a totally subconscious Derren-Brown-kinda tip! lol

Back
Top Bottom