JAY WALKER JUNGLE MIX - 30+ Jungle Classics ***320kbs Link Added***

Re: JAY WALKER JUNGLE MIX - Over 30 Jungle Classics - 1 hr 30mins

Had all the above on vinyl back in the day (actually had all 3 of the 10" remix discs of Jonny Jungle) until some ass broke into my flat and stole pretty much all my vinyl... alls I got left to show for it now is the original Champion Sound and Urban Shakedown - Some Justice :(

gutted, sounds like an inside job, someone knew you had the classic vinyl and wanted it themselves. standard crackhead theives go for tvs & dvd players, not jungle! :hagglers:

Yeah tell me about it... nah this was a long while ago when that stuff wasnt "classic" tbh The only "old skool" I had then was my Manic-Rainbow ppl EPs (still got them too) and that Urban Shakedown one... oh and lest I forget 2 Bad Mice Bomb Scare... never see that again tho :(

You made me buy the trick of technology tune :D

Its good production on the HBR tracks, really like the synth & bass work :D

My band arrived here to gain a premio of better band of electronic musica, of a college of indiomas that Inglêsa Culture is called, was very good
H*B*R
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=243097&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKU66aeeVh
now we are in the alone career, I and my wife we touch drum'n bass and trip hop

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but this has been nagging at me for ages: I'm really not familiar with all the jungle tunes, so don't know most of the ones in this set. What on earth is that bloody amazing tune at about 50.40?

Great mix as well.

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but this has been nagging at me for ages: I'm really not familiar with all the jungle tunes, so don't know most of the ones in this set. What on earth is that bloody amazing tune at about 50.40?

Great mix as well.

haha, sorry bro, i missed this gem out of the tracklist, is Champion Sound / Q Project. :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom