Jaw - Fawn

since im a have not got any replies ill go browsing you guys music see if i can give some comments first.... yeah? then return favour... yeah? :)

Last edited:
since im a have not got any replies ill go browsing you guys music see if i can give some comments first.... yeah? then return favour... yeah? :)

Thats pretty much how this place works fella. I do try to get on here as often as possible and give feedback, as do a few other regulars. But unfortunately the place is usually filled with people posting their tracks wanting feedback without offering any of their own.

Anyway, onto the track, I'm really liking that kickdrum, really nice and deep. The movement in your bass is cool too. Very laid back chilled track, with a little added dirt for good measure!

Thanks very much bro good feed back aswell so improving cheers.... keeps me at it :)

btw took me ages to get that kick sounding right over everything else lol

wikid vibe man!

i feel like the percussion could be punchier, maybe a little compression on the percussion bus (as a whole) will bring it out a bit more, a few of your sounds are a bit to far back in the mix aswell, most of it is pretty well balanced, although the sub culd b pushed up a bit more, the sub off the kick works nice by itself, but i'm bettin theres sum tasty sub bass in there aswell sumwhere

Yo, nice sound mate! I personally like atmosphere of this track but I think some of the elements in the track contrast each other a little bit too much.

wikid vibe man!

i feel like the percussion could be punchier, maybe a little compression on the percussion bus (as a whole) will bring it out a bit more, a few of your sounds are a bit to far back in the mix aswell, most of it is pretty well balanced, although the sub culd b pushed up a bit more, the sub off the kick works nice by itself, but i'm bettin theres sum tasty sub bass in there aswell sumwhere

yeah the sub n kicks started clashing a bit ill see what i can there compression may be the answer but im not up to date on it ill google it :)

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

The quality of the song is really nice! :)
Not really the kind of style suiting me, but you made a cool atmosphere.
I gave some advice on soundcloud

yes nice one ill try your ideas see if they help thanks

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Yo, nice sound mate! I personally like atmosphere of this track but I think some of the elements in the track contrast each other a little bit too much.

again thanks for feedback and listen i always try to do a trrack thats mellow with a bit filth innit... kinda my style :)

i like it, its moody, pads/ perc sound good.

i think some of the synths could do with a bit more processing to make them sound a bit grittier

good so far

hmmm synth work aint ma greatest.... i think now i need to move on to another track for the time being thanks for listen and feedback :D

production sounds quite nice bass is a nice sound but the riff its self just isnt the kinda thing i like its a bit to odd i guess.lol
like all the pads and atmosphere
agree that the perc and drums could be a little more sharp an crisp
sounding good tho mate

some real nice ideas man, i agree with miszt on the drum compression , deffo!

wicked atmo's!

thumbs up ( :

Fuuck, it's tripping me off mate! :D

Great atmosphere! Layered drums fit well too. Percussions should be a little bit louder imo..

Solid production here, keep on that! :)

Back
Top Bottom