Japspeed Subaru Imprezza Stolen

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
Ahhh Yehhh!!! i bet all those jap crap lovers are crying there eyes out. But it aint exactly hard to miss, so yeh armed you better get a respray done soonish.

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
Yeah all the cruise chumps and having a good old moan. Surely if it is worth that sort of money the least you would do is fit it with a tracker?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Hahah that's madness, I guess they wasn't expecting anyone to try stealing it there. Any info on how it actually got nicked? Did they leave the keys in it or something? If so then it's their own stupid fault imo. It's probably being broken down and sold in parts as we speak.

I really want to go to santa pod, a few of my mates have been, I'd want to go and watch the veedubs though not none of that jap crap :teeth:

And this is somewhat related.

Last edited by a moderator:

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Ouch, feel bad for the owner. A car you've probably spent thousands of pounds and hours working on to be stolen & then a video of it being ragged on the motorway not long after by 2 asians.

Hope they find it.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah it's owned by a company, and is it possible it's their fault? How such a car gets stolen is beyond me and the people stealing it have got some balls.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
Its a show car for a performance parts company. If it was someone who had spent every dime they had on it it would be harsh.
its not no show car mate, its a drift car they use in competition or that has been in competition.

its got a 1jz twin turbo engine out of a toyota supra and been switched to rear wheel drive, its a monster, probably outrun any t5 or v6 vectra these pigs are driving nowadays

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah man, probably isn't the right word, pretty unique car, I had a lil search..

This year, in addition to its role as title sponsor of the Maxxis British Drift Championship, tyre manufacturer Maxxis International is sponsoring Team Japspeed, continuing a successful relationship that began in 2009 when driver Steve Biagioni won the British Drift Championship using the Maxxis MA-Z1 Drift tyre.

The team reports that the new Japspeed 1JZ, a RWD converted 'bug eye' Subaru Impreza which was officially unveiled to the general public on the Maxxis stand at the AutoSport International show, is its most daring drift car to date.

Japspeed stripped the car back to a bare shell before carrying out a complete transformation, which included fitting a 2.5 litre Cosworth flat-four engine producing around 400bhp. While the car was the only competitive Impreza drift car in Europe - and one of the most distinctive with its eye-catching black and white livery - many custom parts were needed due to the RWD configuration and 2010 proved to be a major development year for Team Japspeed.

At the end of last season owner Paul McCallum and the team set about transforming the Impreza once again and for 2011 Steve Biagioni's car will have a Toyota Soarer 1JZ 2.5 litre 6-cylinder turbocharged engine - the first of its kind anywhere! Team Japspeed is aiming to get 500bhp out of the new engine as it bids to turn the car into one of the fastest competing in the Maxxis British Drift Championship.

Japspeed 1JZ Subaru Impreza specification:

Engine: 1JZ 6-cylinder 2.5-litre turbo, Hybrid turbocharger, Japspeed front-mount intercooler, Japspeed exhaust manifold, Japspeed stainless steel exhaust system including down pipe, Bosch 044 motorsport fuel pumps, Braided fuel lines, triple plate Exedy Clutch, custom made prop shaft, Nissan drive train, uprated engine mounts, Nissan/Kazz 2 way diff, Bosch 044 fuel pumps, Japspeed catch cans.

Chassis: Hubs all modified to take 114.3 fitment, D2 8 Pot brakes all round, custom made fuel tank, Hell Brake lines, RAYS VOLK wheels 57D Gramlights, Maxxis MA-Z1 254/40/18 Drift tyres, Daiyama coilovers, Whiteline Antidive Kit, Whiteline rear adjustable arms, modified steering rack, custom made knuckles for extra lock, Fabricage full weld in custom cage.

Exterior: AWB Full wide arch body kit, Japspeed carbon fibre bonnet, Japspeed carbon fibre boot lid, Japspeed, carbon fibre high mount spoiler, Polycarb windows all round, lightened doors, seam welded lightened shell.

Interior: Stack gauges and rev counter, custom wiring loom, Corbeau Sprint FIA race seats, Luke harnesses, Japspeed hydraulic handbrake.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
its not no show car mate, its a drift car they use in competition or that has been in competition.

its got a 1jz twin turbo engine out of a toyota supra and been switched to rear wheel drive, its a monster, probably outrun any t5 or v6 vectra these pigs are driving nowadays
dam u so ghetto always outrunnin dem pigs

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Ouch, feel bad for the owner. A car you've probably spent thousands of pounds and hours working on to be stolen & then a video of it being ragged on the motorway not long after by 2 asians.

Hope they find it.
how u know theyre asain?lol

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
you just always seem to include the pigs in most thing haha
must be bad were u live i dont have any problems with police for the most part they do a good job.lol

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
haha where abouts are you from

ive been searched and accused of crimes since i was about 14 just because of the way i look or being at the wrong place at the wrong time. i hate them, you cant even rely on them, they dont even do their jobs properly, id never call them no matter what happend