James Martin !!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by shadowdemon1990, Jun 9, 2008.

1. shadowdemon1990

shadowdemon1990 Original Nuttah

Anyone heard of him celebrity chef and was on strictly come dancing or sumthink like that !!
    well saturday night me and a few mates were getting wrecked when i get a call telling me to come to this party so jump in a taxi and meet him there the party was CRAP but next door there was another party this chef james martins or whateva !! he had 2 fomula 1 cars in his back garden a fucking ferrari and a bentley parked up on the road and a chevvy corvette all parked up around the place !! so we walked in his garden how u do lol and he had dodgems (you no the cars you get a fun fairs where u just drive into eachother) In his garden :D it was quality all his mates were walking over like hi hows u blahblah lol he showed us around 4 like a minute but still lucky bastard !!

2. safety

safety double safety

did you key the bentley? life long ambition of mine is to key a really fucking expensive car

3. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

haha i threatened my ex's new bf a few weeks back
    he told me his mum had a bentley, so i told him im gunna key it! just waiting to see it parked up now and im gunna key away....

4. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

where the fuck was that??,
    theres shit loads of celebs that live in and around winch tho, Graeme Souness used to live at the end of my road when i lived in twyford and kevin phillips lived next to one of my dads mates for a bit in upham
    phillips sounds like a proper cunt tho, he used to sit in the driveway and hold his horn down untill the gardener/cleaner came and opened it for him, he also had floodlights put round the preimeter coz he's scared of the dark, in the middle of the countryside aswell!

celebs fuck me off because there's a difference to living comfortably and being greedy, so many ppl in this country jus hoard money and then half of them get on stage every year and tell us to give more to charity, jus not on imo

rant over:oscar:

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

ohh man, this reminds me of a story...A diary in the life of fes if you will. k, so...
    So i was like 17 I think and had a few older friends...we were out one night at this early rave kinda club in the city...got this dude completely keted outa his head and he had been drinking too..so the night was coming to an end and this fool refused to drive until i got him more mashup..so we are driving home in his shit box and just as he pulled outa the parking garage to take a left dude passed out...side swiped a whole bunch of BMW's Mercedes etc...fucking flames were coming off the car haha...there was not a single side view mirror on the whole left hand side of the street....oh man what a night

6. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Lol, I bet he didnt drive his car down that road for a while tho.

7. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

few years ago i was out pissed with my older cousins in france
    after a fair few we stumbled out the bar and one of my cousins bumped into a moped parked right up to the door and fell over
    unluckily there were about 15 bikes all parked up, was jus like dominoes watchin them all go over one after the other
    scarped quick!