DnB James Detached - Disconnected (Liquid WIP)

hi james, this is great tune, I love the sound. nice deep, clear and transparent, all seems to fit well. excellent play of piano and saxo. drums and vocal sit nicely ..
nothing much I can say to improve here, this one is really well done! good luck recovering your system, this must be everyone's nightmare! keep it up! :2thumbs:

intro is on point, nothing i'd say that needs changing, its good. And the way the piano and drums build together... well done. Maybe a bit too much kick drum? sounds like its really coming through.
VIBES! all in all this is great man!

Dont like the gap between the chords.
But i really like the vibes!
Good job man :)

Thanks man, I'm working on maybe filling out the spaces between !

This tune is mint! It has a nice variation of sounds and it flows very nicely. Got no feedback to add :)

Much appreciated mr.tek!

intro is on point, nothing i'd say that needs changing, its good. And the way the piano and drums build together... well done. Maybe a bit too much kick drum? sounds like its really coming through.
VIBES! all in all this is great man!

I decided to play this back in my car and really noticed the kicks hitting hard, thanks for mentioning this! I've taken them down a bit. thanks for the feedback brother.

hi james, this is great tune, I love the sound. nice deep, clear and transparent, all seems to fit well. excellent play of piano and saxo. drums and vocal sit nicely ..
nothing much I can say to improve here, this one is really well done! good luck recovering your system, this must be everyone's nightmare! keep it up! :2thumbs:

Much appreciated Maschinistom, I'm glad everyone is feeling the vibe I'm trying to go for.

I nearly died when the pc burst open everywhere haha! I probably would have never finished any of the projects so I guess not much has been lost ;)

Back
Top Bottom