JAMES BLUNT..........

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i remember our very own radius going spare over james blunt. thought he was the greatest guy in the world when he rhymed it with 'cunt' and figured hed come up with his own cockney rhyming slang and whatnot. other than making a radio hit and looking rather suave whats he done to deserve this! nothing! you small begrudging peasants!
same with david blaine. you lay off him you sad wankers. how dare you hate him. he is excellent! i hate you for hating him.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i remember our very own radius going spare over james blunt. thought he was the greatest guy in the world when he rhymed it with 'cunt' and figured hed come up with his own cockney rhyming slang and whatnot. other than making a radio hit and looking rather suave whats he done to deserve this! nothing! you small begrudging peasants!
same with david blaine. you lay off him you sad wankers. how dare you hate him. he is excellent! i hate you for hating him.

twaaah

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
He get's a lot of stick, but in all fairness I'd prefer his tunes over the shit dance remixes of RnB tunes that dominate the radio and tv.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i resent that! i have no aliases but im starting to think i should, to have an account with under 10000 posts might make me look like less of a loser, i might get invited to dinner parties and people with laugh at my jokes and hand me pre rolled spliffs in a bag before i go

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
really smorf. can you specify why you think so? ill bet you dont have one single good reason other than being unable to tolerate excellence.

Moskit

:rodigan:
He get's a lot of stick, but in all fairness I'd prefer his tunes over the shit dance remixes of RnB tunes that dominate the radio and tv.
& this is why everybody hates you.

Also, I will echo & validate $morfs claims of David Blaine being a complete & utter toolsniffer.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
really smorf. can you specify why you think so? ill bet you dont have one single good reason other than being unable to tolerate excellence.
Some of his early street magic was quite impressive. Other than that, suspending yourself in a plastic box and going on hunger strike for x amount of days. Well, there's nothing magic about that at all really, is there Korf?