Jamais Vu Party this Sunday at The Horse & Groom!!

GlistNetwork

Jamais Vu Party this Sunday at The Horse & Groom!!

Attention London! So you thought that Sunday nights were off limits? A time to chill out and soak up those last few hours of freedom? Think again. It’s time to boycott Monday! Last Sunday was amazing, vibes were popping and Bailey smashed it! This week we will continue to bring you massive BIG PARTIES to celebrate life!

This week - The great GROOVERIDER

Check out the line ups till xmas!

Jamais Vu - The only place to be on a Sunday!

Lazy sunday that’s old, only because monday is the next day doesn’t mean you don’t go out and enjoy the day or should I say night , who said sundays is the day to stay in it’s not in the law. I suggest sunday go see DJ Bailey Mac 1 at jamais Vu Party, last sunday it was a hit the sunday before it was a hit, this sunday is DEFINITELY a hit make sure you're there. Come early if you want to see the Guestlist crew in action with their madness, see you there.

Special Guest in the hot seat this week TENDAI

Guests coming soon:
9.12 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Residents TENDAI, UNO, FLY MARSHALL
Hosts: PRINCE, S1, Melo D

DJ Fabio was smashing it on the decks last week, this week our very own amazing endai, Reclamation Ku and Fly Marshall who will give you a unforgettable night.

Go to www.guestlist.net
for guest list
Follow @jamaisvuparty for updates

TENDAI
Recent collaborations include with DJ S.P.Y and Jerona Fruits – look out for the tune named “I Was Thinking…” currently in DJs record boxes and listen out for his guest appearances on Pyrotechnic Radio. The swerve regular has been smashing at his new residency, Jamais Vu.

RECLAMATION KRU
Kool fm's Reclamation Kru will be kicking off the night. With us from the beginning, this Sunday is all about that family vibe. Catch them on Kool every Wednesday 11pm-1am.

Back
Top Bottom