Jamaican drum n bass?

birchyboi

could someone name me some good dnb artists/tunes that have jamaican fast mcing in with fast beats please? thanks

facepalm.jpg

why is it that the people who have lower posts ( ie less than 1000 ) actually seem to be helpful on this forum!

I see it all too often, if you've got nothing constructive to say leave the thread alone.

If you have over 1000 posts then maybe you actually do have some DnB / Jungle knowledge ( being a DnB forum ) you should share it, not just be a tit about it.

Last edited:
why is it that the people who have lower posts ( ie less than 1000 ) actually seem to be helpful on this forum!

I see it all too often, if you've got nothing constructive to say leave the thread alone.

Cos people with over 1000 threads get their thread count that high by posting unhelpfull things.........Just sayin.

to be quite honest i think this lad has a perfectly good question, he is askin for advice, but some people on here would rather give out stupid answers and make them feel like dickheads rather than help a brother out.

i have sed it before and i will say it again u are giving the forum a bad name, so get ya heads together, if u have nothing to say on the matter dont say anything at all.

Cos people with over 1000 threads get their thread count that high by posting unhelpfull things.........Just sayin.

no way mate... because people with high post count get these questions alot.... maybe not in these such words...

I think when alot of peeps looked at the thread "jamaican dnb" thought it was going to be someone posting some dnb that has been made/produced in jamaica... would have actually been quite interesting...

except hes asking for "jamaican fast mcing in with fast beats please"..... uuurrhhh... can you not find that shit by yourself?? its not that hard.... dnb is full of this sorta stuff.... google will solve the problem easy....

but anyway....

look for artists like:

Congo Natty
Knowledge & Wisdom
Benny Page <--- slightly less "jamaican" i suppose....
Tenor Fly
Blackstar
Potential Bad Boy
Demolition Man
X-Project <-- some of their older stuff is really good.
Theres a fair load more... but too many to name... id suggest just looking at anything released under "congo natty" or "knowledge & Wisdom" they are both my favs....

Maybe i was generalising a bit rocksteady.

I guess what i mean to say is that some users on this forum seem to post unhelpfull shit to get their kicks i guess. Im not trying to start an argument here, its just the way it comes accross to me.

Check 16 armed jack, he makes some sickness too.

Back
Top Bottom