Jakes-Warface...Distorted Minds Remix

Why would you want this you might aswell just buy DSBS - The Odyssey

I know this tune rips the fuck out of the melody from Odyssey, but its a very different vibe and groove, and its well produced, so I'm still gonnna buy it and play it as im sure are alot of other people

What I'm not sure about is what the shelf life of the tune is gonna be like ... really can't see it lasting too long:confused:

as the guy said before me i dont get why people keep saying buy the oddessy instead the tune is totally different that ones a head bopper (warface) and the other is a tear out classic two different styles just got nearly the same bassline

Thanks for the info!
i got the tune now so is all good!
it is exactly like that odyssey tune yeh but its still definitley worth a listen!

xxx =]

its well produced

what's well produced about it? the drums are wank (not 'different', 'refreshing' or 'minimal' in case people want to repose with those terms, just wank :D).

might sound alright on a big system but im not a fan of that argument, i'm usually pretty fucked and would dance to anything in that environment, not to mention bass itself is a nice sensation, but this is generated by the speakers and not the tune

what's well produced about it? the drums are wank (not 'different', 'refreshing' or 'minimal' in case people want to repose with those terms, just wank :D).

might sound alright on a big system but im not a fan of that argument, i'm usually pretty fucked and would dance to anything in that environment, not to mention bass itself is a nice sensation, but this is generated by the speakers and not the tune

Bruv, if your usually pretty fucked and would dance to anything in an environment with a big system then how can you say anything about how well music is produced? You obviously don't even care.

If the production is so "wank" lets see you do better?

Back
Top Bottom