Jaimeson - Complete (Fresh Remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
What do people think of this one?

It's a remix of a Garage tune I think..

I like it o_O Even Skibadee sounds alright in it! For those that hate Skibadee, it comes complete with a "dub" mix so you don't have to hear Skibadee each time you play it.

I think I'll pick this up next time I order some tunes..

Let the flaming commence :mkay:

Not heard it mate.

Is it just another case of Skibba just chatting his week in, week out mc lyrics over the top again or has he come with something fresh this time?

when i first heard it and my m8 said that fresh made the remix, i didnt believe him, i thought he was bulloxin me... my guess would have been some1 like ray keith or shy-fx, but fresh??? this is probably the lowest that fresh can go... utterly disappointed... like most of his stuff recently :cry: :cry:

fresh used to be such a great producer, what the hell has happened to him? coke? money? :wtf:

GreenBoy said:
when i first heard it and my m8 said that fresh made the remix, i didnt believe him, i thought he was bulloxin me... my guess would have been some1 like ray keith or shy-fx, but fresh??? this is probably the lowest that fresh can go... utterly disappointed... like most of his stuff recently :cry: :cry:

fresh used to be such a great producer, what the hell has happened to him? coke? money? :wtf:
Each to his own GreenBoy :thumbsup:

actually my homies didn't believe it was badcompany Fresh either, they thought it was someone else by the name of Fresh :lol:

can't argue, just laugh at them ;)

Ugh, more forgettable tripe from Fresh.
I bet that a week after you buy it and rinse it once you'll never touch this release again.
Sounds like so much other stuff out there... reaching out to the mush-brained mainstream massive inside! :finger2:

freeagent said:
Everybody is full of so much hate. SMD, I say play what you like, selekta!

well, its not that im full of hatred or bitter, just that IMHO fresh could have made shitload of sicker & better tune that he did... maybe hes just got money troubles, coz it just sounds like it was meant as a catchpenny and a top10 tune. :confused:

Eh, don't take me too seriously, I feel the same way - most of his tunes just feel like wankathon math-rock DnB to me. But I like the fact that SDM plays what he plays because he likes it, not because he's on Mr. Fresh's jock.

Back
Top Bottom