Jai Q - 5am Jungle Mash-Up Mix

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by sonicjunglist, Sep 6, 2016.

1. sonicjunglist

sonicjunglist :Sounds of Intelligence:

Put simply, Drum and Bass tunes made with Bassline / late noughties style 4x4 Speed Garage sounds.

Found a couple during my musical travels (literally a couple) Just thought it was interesting lol
    (And before you say it's just jump up. You're not wrong. But there's no denying a Bassline sample pack was used here instead xD)

Emvee Ft Teressa - I Want You
    https://clyp.it/r31scrh4

DJ Pantha - Sweet like a bird
    https://clyp.it/ebpsp5fs

They're both pretty shit tunes to be honest (imo) but interesting to me none the less

(edit: if you're not familiar with Bassline i'm just gonna go ahead and plug my own mix for you lol)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Hmmmm....

It is interesting, but those tunes are painfully shit, like really bad jump-up with garage vocal samps really...

But then your mix is a jungle mix, not bassline, hence why I think this is just a poor attempt to plug your mix on the forum, hence why I am moving it to the correct place lol.

Nice try though :2thumbs:

3. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

FUCK OFF YOU LOVE 4X4 UK PALLET :mad:

Vydx likes this.
  4. sonicjunglist

sonicjunglist :Sounds of Intelligence:

You are mistaken... I know what Jungle and Bassline is xD That "5 AM Jungle Mix" is just my signature on all my posts... The mix I was referring to in regards to Bassline was pasted through a hyper link .. please check the original post again!

""
    ""

I'm surprised you didn't see that of all people considering you're a mod :-/

I wasn't trying to blatantly plug myself. I just thought that a lot of people on this forum wouldn't be familiar with Bassline music so I just linked to the first thing that came to mind .I guess it looks confusing with my signature there though so yeah sorry :/

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    Moskit likes this.
  5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

No need to apologise bro, its an oversight on my part...

Sometimes bots link random words in peoples posts to related sites, so i just assumed thats what had happened.

My bad :2thumbs:

6. Lester

Lester New Member

Yo I'm kind of a novice to this forum but i think i have a contribution. please enjoy