DnB JAGUARRPOW1 - The best Liquid DNB, DNB,Chillstep and Dubstep ++

JAGUARRPOW1

Hello everyone, I'm jaguarrpow1 and i have a music channel on youtube where i will upload songs every day!! enjoy the best music on the world!!

youtube.com/user/JAGUARRPOW1

I cant put url in the thread, when i can i will put the songs and I'll upload more

Last edited:
new song, amazing vocal chilllstep, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=mh24WCG6CyM&list=UU_b1_7AdVftevSzPKTCOWYA&index=1&feature=plcp

Last edited:
is a cover of a long december but yes is chillstep, the other subgenres are still to come

new song: youtube.com/watch?v=swuAQ9Eip5k

Last edited:
I negged you for 'Chillstep'. an absolute abomination of a word to describe music.

Chillstep
A musical genre composed of dubstep tracks with chill undertones. Low bass, slow beats, add a female's voice to the hook and you've got some chill step. Any talented dubstep artist recognizes chillstep and produces chillstep tracks.

Chillstep
A musical genre composed of dubstep tracks with chill undertones. Low bass, slow beats, add a female's voice to the hook and you've got some chill step. Any talented dubstep artist recognizes chillstep and produces chillstep tracks.

Any talented dubstep artist thinks that chillstep is a shit name for a sub-genre.

You might as well upload some embers breaks to your youtube channel...

Chillstep

So, dubstep?

Would you class lets say Phaeleh as 'chillstep'?

What a stupid word

wicked a channel where someone posts tracks. why hasn't someone done this already
thank god there is a outlet for me to discover such musical marvels as chillstep, embersquid and pubderp
i would never have discovered some 98kbs tracks from my own endeavours

POW!
images

wicked a channel where someone posts tracks. why hasn't someone done this already
thank god there is a outlet for me to discover such musical marvels as chillstep, embersquid and pubderp
i would never have discovered some 98kbs tracks from my own endeavours

POW!
images

ive actually been tryin to get into pubderp myself. any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom