Jaded is easy [Liquid roller]

Really cool track, pretty different! The intro is great, lush atmospheric pad sound. Also shuffling hi hats sound cool. Sounds like something youd hear on med school I think! I would spend a little bit more time refining those wobbles and other bass noises tho, just to add a bit more depth. What synth are you using?

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I'm using samples throughout, and Massive for the bass & sub. I started with a massive preset and mangled it a bit to get a sound I liked. Gonna put some more work into the pads, build ups and drops then get it mastered, assuming I can find some spare cash!

Thanks again.

It's a really cool track. I love the deepness of the intro. I have to say the drop came as a surprise. If that's the effect you were going for then cool. The vocals seem quite dry to me. Have you got much reverb and delay on them?

You've clearly spent time on this and crafted it. Synth wobble on 2nd drop could be more pronounced. I would definitely have this on repeat. There's so much mystery to get lost in.

Back
Top Bottom