Jacomelli - Digital Daydream (First Track)

How hard is it to post in the right section?

About the track, it's okay, but to boring.
The drumloop is constantly the same, try chopping it up and making variations instead of just using a break.
Next the sounds are all a little weak, don't go that good with each other.

i dig what you did with the synths, youre more musical that i wouldve thought (for some reason). i expected you to do deep tech or minimal even. i reckon you can scrap the jungle break and write some glitchy minimal drummachine beats instead, would go well with it i think. for a first attempt its pretty decent. ill move the thread for you btw

i dig what you did with the synths, youre more musical that i wouldve thought (for some reason). i expected you to do deep tech or minimal even. i reckon you can scrap the jungle break and write some glitchy minimal drummachine beats instead, would go well with it i think. for a first attempt its pretty decent. ill move the thread for you btw

Cheers man, yeah i might try that... Im defo into the deep tech, not so much minimal.

also @ ARTFX... Yeah it does need some more variation, i agree. but its my first tune man so give me a little slack. lol

Cheers for the advice boys. will defo take it on board.... currently working on a house track and dark/deep tecky one aswell so will keep yah posted.

i dont think its too bad man, especially for your first tune.. i like how its a jungle jazz kinda flavour.. its got potential definatly.

but im not sure what drum loop you have used it sounds a bit glitchy, it needs to be a lot cleaner. you might need to play around with the decay settings maybe so it sounds a bit tighter...

but keep goin man you will just keep improving

Back
Top Bottom