Jackass: The Movie

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Has anyone else seen this yet?
watched it in bed this morning...

It's good, but there is no storyline AT ALL!
just like a longer episode of the normal show, made me laugh alot tho
Check the paper cut bit... oooh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

genocide

Cos it just isnt funny. I really dont get the joke. MTV are lapping it up, same as the osbournes. My mrs goes on about how great the girl is, how individual and shit like that.

So I have to resort to the one inch punch. BLAM.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I hate that little osborn girl. I wouldn't mind seeing here get locked in a port-a-potty and then see it turned upside down. Hell she might actually be attractive after such an event!

Originally posted by 1992
I hate that little osborn girl. I wouldn't mind seeing here get locked in a port-a-potty and then see it turned upside down. Hell she might actually be attractive after such an event!
Hey 1992, you big stallion - you love me really! Now lick my toes...

genocide

She really does need a kicking. Poor little rich kid giving it the big 'oh im so individual' act cos her parents are mental.

fuck off and do a hard days work.

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Innit!! Fuckin ugly bitch!

She's getting dropped off that record contract after that wank "Papa Don't Preach" cover... LOL

Originally posted by genocide
She really does need a kicking. Poor little rich kid giving it the big 'oh im so individual' act cos her parents are mental.

fuck off and do a hard days work.
Chaaa! Speak to the hand you pathetic commoner!

A hard days work? I do that all the time, baby, yesterday I sat in make-up for 4 hours getting my hair to look all 'grunge'! I dont just wake up looking like this you know.

genocide

The annoying thing is she is well fat, not from her body type but from lazyness.

She goes on about people trying to dress her in revealing clthes and says 'i cant wear that im fat'.

She doesnt do ANYTHING all day. Fuck off and exercise!

Originally posted by genocide
The annoying thing is she is well fat, not from her body type but from lazyness.

She goes on about people trying to dress her in revealing clthes and says 'i cant wear that im fat'.

She doesnt do ANYTHING all day. Fuck off and exercise!
Chaaa! I AM HERE YOU KNOW!

And Mr sdm, its 1992 who follows ME around! Seriously hes always trying to get in with me and the family! Just yesterday he was bugging Jack to go play ball with him, and ringing me dad to go round for a mix with some of his Sabbath dubs!