Spinline - Short Cut
Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint
Jubei - Patience VIP
Mark System - Love Dub
Icicle - I Feel U
Jonny L - Piper
Enei - One Chance
Culture Shock - Footloose

My first proper mix (why it's a bit on the short side) so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
virtual dj, i've had a mare trying to record it any other way! any suggestions? safe for checkin

if you can use audacity of goldwave or something similar it gives you the option to export as 320 rather than a wav.. but then it depends on your setup as well, i just use a line out from my mixer into my pc then use audacity

did try with audacity, my mixer only has a usb port tho so i don't think it's possible, might be wrong :) will attempt to figure sumit out

did try with audacity, my mixer only has a usb port tho so i don't think it's possible, might be wrong :) will attempt to figure sumit out

Shud be fne mate, But definately get onto the case with audacity or goldwave

But on ur mix . .

Trackselection looks good, will giv it a listen tommorow probably man.

Shud be fne mate, But definately get onto the case with audacity or goldwave

But on ur mix . .

Trackselection looks good, will giv it a listen tommorow probably man.

safe mate. will get onto goldwave i think not having much luck with audacity at the minute

enjoyed it man, thought underprint and patience VIP sat really well together.
same with i feel u and piper.
all in all nice mate, sounding swish

enjoyed it man, thought underprint and patience VIP sat really well together.
same with i feel u and piper.
all in all nice mate, sounding swish

much appreciated james, thanks for dealing with the ridiculous file size as well haha

yea fair enuf mate, pretty tight mixing,
liked the track selection and as stated before underprint and patience worked well.
eqing thruout was pretty decent aswell as the beatmatching
patience > love dub was a bit out in places i remember.
but yea good mix man.
ez

yea fair enuf mate, pretty tight mixing,
liked the track selection and as stated before underprint and patience worked well.
eqing thruout was pretty decent aswell as the beatmatching
patience > love dub was a bit out in places i remember.
but yea good mix man.
ez

safe for the feedback mate, yeah i listened back to it and patience > love dub just didn't really work!

nice mix man, good tracks and clean transitions. underprint and patience vip was sick. Beat matching was generally tight, I thought footloose was a little quiet but it worked well with one chance. Really impressive for a first recorded mix, send me a link if you record a longer one.

Back
Top Bottom