Jack herer dies

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Actually thats very true he might not be dead it doesnt say, my bad!

And yeah i have smoked jack before a few times, lovely smoke and damn potent!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure have and when it comes to f1s jack herer is nearly the perfect plant. the high leans a bit too much towards indica for me, but jack hererers new offspring, the jack flash and mothers finest are apparently even better

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
''The only dead bodies from marijuana are in the prisons and at the hands of the police. This is ridiculous but you can count the dead bodies from alcohol, tobacco, and legal pharmaceuticals by the millions''

''If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life''

Clever man

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
jack here is nice, i had a nice batch of it, it doesnt smell like nice bud, it dont smell potent but fuckin ell its heavy goin gear, visual shit.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure have and when it comes to f1s jack herer is nearly the perfect plant. the high leans a bit too much towards indica for me, but jack hererers new offspring, the jack flash and mothers finest are apparently even better
You know. ;)

Quite a bit of this has been doing the rounds around my end.

Amazing stuff, still quite an Indica'esque high though to an extent.

Jack Herrer & Northern Lights Hybrid, if i'm not mistaken...

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
has anyone ever smoked some jack herr? shit is potent
Ohhhhh yeeeeeesssss!!!!

First smoke i ever got the first time i went to Amsterdam, didn't even get to my hotel, walked into the Cum Laude coffeeshop and left in a daze about an hour after, heavy shit!

Last edited:

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
possibly the nicest bud i ever scored as well. i was just talkin about it not 5 days ago with my mate, it had sticky crystaly purple bits init, i picked all of them out of about a quarter and smoked them in my pipe.

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
obviously a good strain but only smoked it once in dam cos there's are so much better strains, hawiian haze or lemon haze are the best tasting strains i think though

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
had some sold as Jack Herer but dont believe any names dealers use as it was bog standard, will definitely sample some on my next trip to the dam!