Jack Beat Style Wub Wubs (WIP)

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy guys,

I haven't shared a tune here for flippin ages, finding it hard to finish stuff off at times! Tonight though I was playing around trying to be one of them heavy badmans instead of a deep head and this was the result!

Lazy mode kicked in about an hour ago and I suspect I will never touch this again... Beats could do with a tidy for sure and the whole thing is messy in the transitions but I may as well share the thing cause I would be intersted to hear peoples thoughts at my "EDM" stuff!

This one is just up as a private track on soundcloud btw so a few friends and stuff only have heard this one

What the hell is that vocal? It is fun but the vocal could be a bit louder. Drums are alright. You could switch from the you sound in the drop to something eles. But I take it you where just experimenting with the sound. I think it sounds best at 2:43.

Cheers for checking it out man haha

The vocal sample is from this: (not sure if this stuff will interest other people or not but I find it quite fascinating)

Cheers for the tips, dunno if I will actually work on this anymore though, I am certainly tempted to at least work on the drums, these ones haven't been processed or layered at all yet!

Nice one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all about the modern talking hype bruvvvv! I think people need to use it more, true unique sound.

:teeth:

hehe i like the knife party ideas in here ;p
make sure it doesn't get boring tho, a little variation and a few automations on the main synth will do mircales my friend!

Cheers Nucleoid :) Sounds like a plan for sure but I really dunno if I can be bothered finishing this one now lol I am just finishing up a different tune now though which I am pretty happy with :)

And D-Jhepz, just using the modern talking waveform in massive dude with an LFO on the wavetable. Then did a few automations and other trickery stuff to make it kind of "stutter" I guess? its actually really simple man :) If you have massive just get the modern talking waveform going, will have it sorted in no time at all

Didn't feel much groove, that's what it lacks i don't want to dance i don't even want to tap my foot haha keep at it i would ditch all the drums and redo them maybe even swap genres entirely. Build up is getting there work on it some more try get some more silence before drums come in.

cheers fellas! officially not finishing this now, but thanks for all the kind comments on this one, and if you have something to say keep em coming like

Back
Top Bottom