J Psycle - Daybreak [Beast tune, 2 Krushing drops]

listening as i review...i like the delay on the vocal sample...also like the bongos, but that one kick is a tad too loud, and the snares not loud enough...is that a koto? that one snare that you layered over the breaks after the drop could use some reverb or something as well as eq, it's too dry and there's no snap to it at all...the growling bassline was nice, maybe try changing it up every 4th bar or something to make it stand out more...some eqing/mastering issues simply need more attention...

Dave_Akuma said:
listening as i review...i like the delay on the vocal sample...also like the bongos, but that one kick is a tad too loud, and the snares not loud enough...is that a koto? that one snare that you layered over the breaks after the drop could use some reverb or something as well as eq, it's too dry and there's no snap to it at all...the growling bassline was nice, maybe try changing it up every 4th bar or something to make it stand out more...some eqing/mastering issues simply need more attention...

Word, thanks for the tips man. All of that is really easy to fix, so at some point I'm probably going to do that. Was still getting used to my new Mackies when I last worked on this tune. I'm all sorted now though :pimp:

EZ,

J

Thirdapparatus said:
District SOUNDZ in the place....tell donnell I said whats up..

BTW Nice work...Keep D.C on the rise

Heh, I'll do that man. He's coming by the studio tomorrow :splif:

You're hearing our shit all the way out in Seattle?

Right on! :beers:

Back
Top Bottom