J.Majik + Wickaman "Fight It" !!!!

hmmm, its ok. im sure id prob like it more if i heard a crisp album version of it, but it didint really do a lot for me from that clip. good tho

I know what you mean, I would love to post up a fresh straight from the studio copy but I can't because of the obvious reasons, sorry.
You don't have to apologise although now you've said that you have a studio copy you'd better prepare yourself for the inevitable barrage of PM's asking you for a copy

Good on you for not leaking tunes and respecting the artists unlike some people in this scene

Sounds nice

Not too sure it's the biggest banger but I like the vibe

Definately a good sign for the future

Mixdowns of their recent output sounds much cleaner than some of the tracks featured on Crazy World

You don't have to apologise although now you've said that you have a studio copy you'd better prepare yourself for the inevitable barrage of PM's asking you for a copy

Good on you for not leaking tunes and respecting the artists unlike some people in this scene

Nice one geezer, thank you for your feedback.

They got this tune called "Rage" which I will post a clip of over the next few days is so different from their normal stuff even "Headz" that wouldn't normally play their stuff are in it.

Back
Top Bottom