J.Majik - The Lizard rmx

klusta said:
Test presses out and about, maybe a few left at the infrared online shop if ya is quick. :afro:

Doubt it. Some greedy americans were saying that they had ordered like 4 (yes...............FOUR) copies of it from the Infrared site for themselves.

Got mine sat by me now. Not a bad tune at all.

Caution said:
klusta said:
Test presses out and about, maybe a few left at the infrared online shop if ya is quick. :afro:

Doubt it. Some greedy americans were saying that they had ordered like 4 (yes...............FOUR) copies of it from the Infrared site for themselves.

Got mine sat by me now. Not a bad tune at all.

I forgot to say that there was only 50 for general sale in the first place from the site.

It's out September.

Caution said:
klusta said:

Why do people have to do it? buying shit loads and slappin them up on ebay....wankers.

My copy is on the way hopefully.

klusta said:
Caution said:
klusta said:

Why do people have to do it? buying shit loads and slappin them up on ebay....wankers.

My copy is on the way hopefully.

There is a thread about it on DOA. Some yank bird bought four (K2 or something). If I couldn't get myself one i'd mail Infrared and tell them how shit it is. Shouldn't be allowed.

What's all the fuss? It's not a patch on the original.

Lizard remix could have been sooo much better :cry:

stuuu said:
What's all the fuss? It's not a patch on the original.

Lizard remix could have been sooo much better :cry:

True

What i've done with this track though is tried to figure out what I would have thought of it if I had never heard the original. Turns out I quite like it. Doesn't sound like much of the other stuff around today..........

..............but yeah, I did expect so much more from the remix. Wheres that nasty growling bass?.

Back
Top Bottom