J:Kenzo - Ruffhouse (Om Unit Remix)

Some record shops are already attempting to rip people off;

Attachments

• Ruffhouse Om Unit Remix.jpg
    Ruffhouse Om Unit Remix.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 48
My mate went down for a copy of this, after an hour of waiting in queue with little progress made, packed it in, better things to do an all.

The quicker they do away with RSD the better for me, people are gonna be paying well over the odds for it which aint really right

My mate went down for a copy of this, after an hour of waiting in queue with little progress made, packed it in, better things to do an all.

The quicker they do away with RSD the better for me, people are gonna be paying well over the odds for it which aint really right

Yeah it only seems to benefit a few sly cunts who either sell their stores copies at inflated prices or the few who are lucky enough to bag a copy and only want it to rip collectors/djs off.

Haggled with Discogs seller and got it for £15. Not cheap but, I imagine it will go for that or more in a few weeks.

I'm not sure if it would have worked but there was an option to pre-order this and am annoyed at myself I didn't try it when it was visible. Possibly a few people tried this and they took it off their site completely. They still had copies of Machinedrum - Vapor City remixes still on their site from last year's RSD up till a week or so ago, so I'm still hoping to see this available soon

I'm not sure if it would have worked but there was an option to pre-order this and am annoyed at myself I didn't try it when it was visible. Possibly a few people tried this and they took it off their site completely. They still had copies of Machinedrum - Vapor City remixes still on their site from last year's RSD up till a week or so ago, so I'm still hoping to see this available soon

Intense Records?

Back
Top Bottom