J:Kenzo - 7th February 2019 - Rinse FM

giphy.gif

Sounds like good stuff that. How do you smoke it? or do you double drop it?

I will have a listen to this notcats :2thumbs:

Väg repellant is fun when you're drowning in it, when you have much too many hoes and have sex so much you find yourself fucking in doggy position and your brain goes 'HEY YOU KNOW WHAT? POUR KETCHUP ON HER' or you start dressing up as dolphins or wearing fucked up hats, then it's fun.

When you aren't getting any though, cut to a decade of fucking later when you're going through a drought, then väg repellent and ketchup and dolphins and hats all seem like the brain ghosts of an Arabic desert prophet madman

Is dope. Shame its only 1hr long :lighter:

Shane is just an hour, don't you have to cook or go to work or at least go to the store

Väg repellant is fun when you're drowning in it, when you have much too many hoes and have sex so much you find yourself fucking in doggy position and your brain goes 'HEY YOU KNOW WHAT? POUR KETCHUP ON HER' or you start dressing up as dolphins or wearing fucked up hats, then it's fun.

When you aren't getting any though, cut to a decade of fucking later when you're going through a drought, then väg repellent and ketchup and dolphins and hats all seem like the brain ghosts of an Arabic desert prophet madman

Carl you freak. You didn't actually pour ketchup on her did you ? Surly that's your way of expressing your love juice ?

Carl you freak. You didn't actually pour ketchup on her did you ? Surly that's your way of expressing your love juice ?

No, I didn't, I'm not into weird shit, never did food sex or anything of the sort. Other than once when a girl expertly jammed a strawberry up her puss and asked me to eat it. Strawberries taste good, so that's fine by me, but pouring ketchup on someone is not hot, that's weird territory. I met a chick who was into biting once. And another who wanted to be spat on. And one who was into pain.

Then the one who wanted me to piss on her, but I refused, cute little girl, can't piss on a cute girl, makes no sense to me. We've talked about her before though, it's like ten years ago haha whoa

No, I didn't, I'm not into weird shit, never did food sex or anything of the sort. Other than once when a girl expertly jammed a strawberry up her puss and asked me to eat it. Strawberries taste good, so that's fine by me, but pouring ketchup on someone is not hot, that's weird territory. I met a chick who was into biting once. And another who wanted to be spat on. And one who was into pain.

Then the one who wanted me to piss on her, but I refused, cute little girl, can't piss on a cute girl, makes no sense to me. We've talked about her before though, it's like ten years ago haha whoa

Strawberries do taste good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom