Ivy Lab - Sunday Crunk (Mefjus Remix)

It should most likely be on Ivy Lab's EP which is called 20 Questions I believe, and is the next Critical release as far as I'm aware.

QUOTE FROM MEFJUS FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i've got some messages about the sunday crunk remix i did. well, there'll be a limited edition vinyl with a remix of one of my album tracks - "Blame You" - on the flipside. Guess who remixed it? Right, Ivy Lab smile emoticon We'll try to get it out in a couple of weeks, in meanwhie tho, check out the brandnew Ivy Lab EP - Twenty Questions - which is about to drop on monday via Critical Music.!"

It might not mean no digital release. I thought by "limited vinyl" he just meant that there'd only be fifty pressed or something

It would be quite cool to see a Mefjus x Ivy Lab collaboration EP like the Hello World EP from Emperor and Mefjus last year.

So, no digital release on this one? :(

I know :( Limited Edition aswell so peasants like me won't even get it.

It might not mean no digital release. I thought by "limited vinyl" he just meant that there'd only be fifty pressed or something

You guys :rofl: all these Critical related threads have been a lot of tears moans etc recently about one thing or another just stop!

When Critical have done limited vinyl in the past you've always been able to buy the digi.
Check Mob Justice/Obsession remix.

You guys :rofl: all these Critical related threads have been a lot of tears moans etc recently about one thing or another just stop!

When Critical have done limited vinyl in the past you've always been able to buy the digi.

The discussion of Mefjus' post has so far been one of speculation, not of "moans". I was reassuring people that it's likely that, as you said, it'd be available digitally as well as on vinyl like in the past

Mefjus has confirmed in the comments of his post that there will be a digital release as well as vinyl, now people can stop moaning! :)

Keen to hear audio for Ivy Lab's remix of Blame You.

11066787_808937955809194_9093501372523734335_n.jpg

March 27th

it only became a digital release as well after some douchebags uploaded a rip and Critical decided to give the people who wanted to buy the digital the option too rather than them all stealing it. This was after I shelled out a DECENT amount of cash for the vinyl thinking it would be vinyl-only (not complaining now, as my 2 copies are worth loads)

and LOL at the 'oh noes its gonna be digital only' whingers - I whinge about the vinyl selections and what isn't getting cut a lot I know, but you guys have the scales tipped so far your way its not even funny. So if there is ever a vinyl only release that you really want, buy the fucking vinyl like some of us still do and rip it to mp3 (don't dare upload it anywhere or I will pour coffee on your laptop) so you can play it on your midi controller, then you will have a collectors edition record too. Its not that hard....

it only became a digital release as well after some douchebags uploaded a rip and Critical decided to give the people who wanted to buy the digital the option too rather than them all stealing it. This was after I shelled out a DECENT amount of cash for the vinyl thinking it would be vinyl-only (not complaining now, as my 2 copies are worth loads)

and LOL at the 'oh noes its gonna be digital only' whingers - I whinge about the vinyl selections and what isn't getting cut a lot I know, but you guys have the scales tipped so far your way its not even funny. So if there is ever a vinyl only release that you really want, buy the fucking vinyl like some of us still do and rip it to mp3 (don't dare upload it anywhere or I will pour coffee on your laptop) so you can play it on your midi controller, then you will have a collectors edition record too. Its not that hard....

Jesus christ..... who took the jam out of your donut?

Some vinyl entitlement complex

Jesus christ..... who took the jam out of your donut?

Some vinyl entitlement complex

if you read what I wrote properly you would note that I don't have any vinyl entitlement at all, in fact I said the opposite. Its fucking annoying when a label decides to do a vinyl-only thing and then all the USBJ's hordes start parading around like that means they can't play the tune. but for us vinyl-only DJ's, when a tune comes out only on digital then we really can't play (without resorting to Serato or playing some CD's throughout our sets). I whinge, yes - but have had to get used to consistently being disappointed with pressing choices and the obvious pressures put on the labels when it comes to how they present their vinyl products. I bet Geoff Presha would appreciate this statement after all the crap he gets about Horo being a vinyl-only label.....

Back
Top Bottom