Ivy Lab - Missing Persons EP (Critical Music) Out Now

I'm with wealthychain on this one. theres heads out there that would do anything for a copy of this EP and you buy it with the intention off putting it on discogs to make a quick buck? you are a dick.

on another note. really looking forward to receiving my copy in the post. can't imagine there being too many australia with it.

bigs ups ivy lab

Seriously come back down to earth mate. your deluded if you think this hasn't happened with these 50 copies. Its always going to happen when people make such limited deals.

Grow a pair for fuck sake!

Gutted I didn't get a copy. I was contemplating it but ended up forgetting it was midnight anyway. Oh well.

I missed out too.. but I am still happy with the actual EP you can still buy!? I will buy it and I will actually play the tunes out! It doesn't need to be hand made and have a number on it for it to be of any interest to me. Let the music talk.

and on top of this.. those that have brought this obviously saw $$$£££ signs in front of their eyes, isn't that the whole point of owning something you know no only 50 other people around the world will have? whether or not you stick it on discogs!

Last edited:
Yeah obviously i could still get the normal release. Thing is I don't have turntables at the moment, only cdjs. So the vinyl i buy at the moment is usually stuff thats important to me (not saying this isnt important) and records that mean something in terms of limited numbers etc. I still like to own them so i can look at them.

they look really nice

Can someone take a picture of themselves holding this magnificent work of art so i can crywank myself to sleep? Super jelly i missed out on this but still gonna bag whatever format is available. Such a good ep

hello m8

2d0ygh.png

Nothing jammy about counting down the seconds to midnight and refreshing the page :clown:

yes, last time i did this it was for the mob justice remix . this time it sure paid off as well. should be here by thursday / friday

Seriously come back down to earth mate. your deluded if you think this hasn't happened with these 50 copies. Its always going to happen when people make such limited deals.

Grow a pair for fuck sake!

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. In my opinion you're no different than a scalper.

Damn, I tried everything to get one of these to enjoy having in my personal collection - not sure exactly why I couldn't order one, but to hear that people wanted them for monetary gain not for the joy of owning a limited production is disappointing

But realistically you are never going to get that much more regardless of it being ltd edition these days, even more so when it has been released on normal vinyl too.

Just happy in the knowledge that I'm one of 50 people that has it. Don't care what it's worth. It's mine and 49 other people's and not yours.
Which essentially is the whole point of being a collector in my eyes. I'm not driven by monetary gain for these things.
Just the desire/need to have it.
If it happens to be worth some money, then great. If not, no worries.

anyone who bought the regular edition of the vinyl found a download card within? critical said they put something in but i can't find it in my copy and it was still shrinkwrapped when bought from recordstore

Back
Top Bottom