Ivy Lab - Missing Persons EP (Critical Music) Out Now

Hey All,

We just wanted to say thanks for the amazing response…. our e-shop dashboard just lit the fuck up.

Just to add a genuine apology to all our overseas customers who have had to stomach some ball-busting postage charges. We've been hunting for weeks now, and sadly the rates we're shipping at are the cheapest that we could find; and in some cases (like Australia / NZ / USA / JAPAN) we're eating a couple of quid in postage ourselves just to try and ensure a little more fairness.

We will continue to make every effort to find more affordable solutions for you.

Thanks again for the support

Sabre, Stray & Halogenix

P.S > Can we just add Thank you to everyone for being so respectful in the quantities you ordered. In the end almost all of the 50 were sold to individual customers

Last edited:
Hey All,

We just wanted to say thanks for the amazing response…. our e-shop dashboard just lit the fuck up.

Just to add a genuine apology to all our overseas customers who have had to stomach some ball-busting postage charges. We've been hunting for weeks now, and sadly the rates we're shipping at are the cheapest that we could find; and in some cases (like Australia / NZ / USA / JAPAN) we're eating a couple of quid in postage ourselves just to try and ensure a little more fairness.

We will continue to make every effort to find more affordable solutions for you.

Sabre, Stray & Halogenix

P.S > Can we just add Thank you to everyone for being so respectful in the quantities you ordered. In the end almost all of the 50 were sold to individual customers
did they actually sell out in 2mins or was the website just playing up for me??

did they actually sell out in 2mins or was the website just playing up for me??

They sold stupidly quick. A lot of people had created an account with our store a couple of days ago so for them the fulfilment/checkout would have been much swifter.

Apologies mate

That Deft remix of Pepper pure fucking fire! So many good mix possibilities for bridging juke and tech step. It might be the best tune on there.

They sold stupidly quick. A lot of people had created an account with our store a couple of days ago so for them the fulfilment/checkout would have been much swifter.

Apologies mate
yeah I had an account - went straight into basket, clicked on checkout, and it had the 'you must remove the item as it is unavailable' message at 2 past 12....gutted

Those stabs in the intro of Pepper seem to be just slightly offbeat. That has to be Emperor's work. He did the same thing in Radar. I see some train wrecking in people's future.

Hey All,

Sabre, Stray & Halogenix

Very humble post that,nice to see artists respecting the fans.

Big up the ivy lab.

This just arrived. I scored number 49/50

A very special collectors piece right down to the last detail. The online pictures don't do its full justice.
The Ivy Lab logo on the record mailer was a nice touch too.

Purchased with the intention of making a tidy discogs profit but now I don't think I can bear to part with it.

This just arrived. I scored number 49/50

A very special collectors piece right down to the last detail. The online pictures don't do its full justice.
The Ivy Lab logo on the record mailer was a nice touch too.

Purchased with the intention of making a tidy discogs profit but now I don't think I can bear to part with it.

0 respect for you. You were going to purchase a limited copy of the EP with the sole intention of making profit.
Glad you decided not to. Let me guess, you're one of those people who buys 6 tickets, waits until the night of the event and charges double what you go for it right?

Let me guess, you're one of those people who buys 6 tickets, waits until the night of the event and charges double what you go for it right?

No, I'm a guy that buys, sells and collects records for hobby.
Thanks for your interest.

0 respect for you. You were going to purchase a limited copy of the EP with the sole intention of making profit.
Glad you decided not to. Let me guess, you're one of those people who buys 6 tickets, waits until the night of the event and charges double what you go for it right?

its called being clever enough to know what sells. good luck trying to find anything in life where people don't do this. do you think people aren't going to buy more than 1 because they are worried what people like you will think?

I'm with wealthychain on this one. theres heads out there that would do anything for a copy of this EP and you buy it with the intention off putting it on discogs to make a quick buck? you are a dick.

on another note. really looking forward to receiving my copy in the post. can't imagine there being too many australia with it.

bigs ups ivy lab

Poor Teddy...

g1386577110436710789.jpg

got an email saying the shipping is a bit cheaper and they`ll refund some, great move.

Back
Top Bottom