DnB Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvinyl?

Re: Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvin

Vinyl is worth nothing.

Give it all to me.

Im on the orpington line as well, just stick a crate on the train and i'll meet it at this end.

But in all seriousness, if you can be assed, list out your tunes and post up on here, im sure some heads will be happy to buy em off you.

Re: Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvin

i would keep them and a turntable so when ur granddaddy and music is now lazer guided holographs u can show ur grand kids wat agwaned

But in all seriousness, if you can be assed, list out your tunes and post up on here, im sure some heads will be happy to buy em off you.

This. Few heads have done it on here before, and because they were trusted and made good sales they sold large quantities!

Post a list and generate some interest, I know I'll definitely have a browse.

Don't do it! I ended up re-buying most records I sold when I bought traktor!

Never sell your vinyl!

Definately keep your faves/collectables/old gems/sentimental tunes.

Now i use serato i only buy tunes on wax that i feel are worth the spend. So its saved me a shit tonne of money, but im so glad i didnt sell all my wax when i bought the DVS.

Definately keep your faves/collectables/old gems/sentimental tunes.

Now i use serato i only buy tunes on wax that i feel are worth the spend. So its saved me a shit tonne of money, but im so glad i didnt sell all my wax when i bought the DVS.

This. Don't sell it all whatever you do. But you can still get rid of some of the crap to make some space and dolllaaaazzz

one guy sold pretty much all of his massive (thousands of records) oldskool/hardcore collection and soon regret it so bad, he then started to rebuy his collection.

Ha ha, thankfully I didn't sell my old stuff! Just recent bits which I easily ended up buying again

Back
Top Bottom