Drum & Bass Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvinyl?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by theflossing, Feb 18, 2013.

1. theflossing

theflossing Member

Ive been buying dnb vinyl since 2003 so I have quite a collection.

Do I keep or do I sell?

2. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Re: Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvin

Vinyl is worth nothing.

Give it all to me.

Im on the orpington line as well, just stick a crate on the train and i'll meet it at this end.

But in all seriousness, if you can be assed, list out your tunes and post up on here, im sure some heads will be happy to buy em off you.

3. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

Re: Ive recently made the jump over to the digital darkside - what to do with my vvin

i would keep them and a turntable so when ur granddaddy and music is now lazer guided holographs u can show ur grand kids wat agwaned

4. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Fail.

5. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

how fail

6. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

This. Few heads have done it on here before, and because they were trusted and made good sales they sold large quantities!

Post a list and generate some interest, I know I'll definitely have a browse.

7. Commander

Commander Well-Known Member

Don't do it! I ended up re-buying most records I sold when I bought traktor!

8. Mr_Whitty

Mr_Whitty Active Member

Never sell your vinyl!

9. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Definately keep your faves/collectables/old gems/sentimental tunes.

Now i use serato i only buy tunes on wax that i feel are worth the spend. So its saved me a shit tonne of money, but im so glad i didnt sell all my wax when i bought the DVS.

10. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

This. Don't sell it all whatever you do. But you can still get rid of some of the crap to make some space and dolllaaaazzz

11. fuuz3r

fuuz3r KRISTJAN V

one guy sold pretty much all of his massive (thousands of records) oldskool/hardcore collection and soon regret it so bad, he then started to rebuy his collection.

12. Commander

Commander Well-Known Member

Ha ha, thankfully I didn't sell my old stuff! Just recent bits which I easily ended up buying again