ive made a logo!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok check this out, im on a mac (which equals complete greek to me) and its my first time in photoshop so bearing that in mind have a look at this and tell me what you think! filesize is 200kb cos i dont have the slightest idea how to size it down on this infernal machine.

Attachments

Ol Skee

Original Kakalak Asshole
Originally posted by logikz
ok check this out, im on a mac (which equals complete greek to me) and its my first time in photoshop so bearing that in mind have a look at this and tell me what you think! filesize is 200kb cos i dont have the slightest idea how to size it down on this infernal machine.
Nice concept... I got a suggestion though... Use the "blur" tool to smooth out your edges. Also, if that is text in the middle, you need to make it a lil bit bigger so that it can be legible. Otherwise, not bad.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
cheers for the feedback people! i appreciate it. stuu if youre still looking for a dnbforum logo i might try that out today. (getting all big headed and shit haha)

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
I got photoshop.

I gave up with photoshop within a day.

I put photoshop in the recycle bin.

:cry:

IT'S TOO BLOODY HARD AND WOUND ME UP

:lol:

toOn

thats nice. n large too.

if i wanna do summin quik i bung it in paint shop pro, its so easy.

if i wanna do something PROPERLY i bung it in photoshop - tis wkid methinks. just gotta get used to it.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by tenbellys

@mulla u use photoshop everyday but u had to get mc zee to make ur sig??????
I didnt 'have to get him' to make it, he asked if anyone wanted one and i said ok! The only thing I use photoshop at work for is adjusting photos to go on the web :sleep:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thanks again yous i tried to make a dnbforum logo but failed miserably cos photoshop is a program youll need at least 4-5 days to master. i thought i had it on lock after 1 haha.

goose

CEREMONY
4 or 5 DAYS????? Hahahaha

Photoshop is very powerful. I'd say you need that many years and you'll still be discovering new stuff with it.
(e-mail me if you need specific advice on it.)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im a quick learner. beleive me.
not experienced with that program tho so ill take your word for it.